The Visit

Breezylight and Chirpy were walking to the hospital after three months when the Rainbow Factory was abandoned after Robo's demise. Then Chirpy was wanting to go to the hospital so Breezylight went with her. When they went there she saw three fillies and a mare. "We're they the ponies that got hurt by Stabbed Heart???"Breezylight thought. "They look familiar," Breezylight said to Chirpy. "Who are they???"Chirpy asked. "They were the ponies I told you about that got hurt by Stabbed Heart" Breezylight replied. She looked around and saw Fluttershy walking with a young colt. "Hey, that's Silver that hid in the bushes while he was watching his mother and siblings get hurt by Stabbed heart then we took him to Fluttershy's"Breezylight thought. "Hi, Fluttershy," Breezylight and Chirpy said. "Oh hi Breezylight and Chirpy," Fluttershy said. Breezylight waved at Silver then he waved back. They looked at the mare and three foals. One of the doctors came to one of the foals that were on the wheelchair then hugged the colt then she started talking to the mare then the doctor left. Breezylight walked up to the mare. "What did she say???"Breezylight asked the mare. "She said that were able to go home today" the mare replied. "That's great!!!"Breezylight exclaimed in joy. They went outside the hospital with the fillies and the mare and also Fluttershy. "So... We haven't got your name yet," Breezylight said to the mare. "My name is Daisy Bloom," The mare said. "Nice to meet you," Breezylight and Chirpy said at the same time. "Nice to meet you too," Daisy Bloom said. "Yeah... We better get going"Daisy Bloom said. "Well, ok... Bye"Breezylight and Chirpy said. "Bye," Daisy Bloom and Fluttershy said.

They arrived, when they opened the door, they realize that Emmy looked bigger than a baby foal. "Guy's, we may have a little problem," Emmet said.