It's My Brother's Wedding. What Are You Doing Here?

Amy was ecstatic that her wedding was back to the way she wanted. And everyone was happy to see my parents gone. A few days after my parents left, Finball's gang, Mousie, Rosie, and Lee arrived from America and Scotland. Finball was going to stay with Jake in my old room with some cots in the huge closet for the kids while Rosie, Mousie and Lee were going to stay with us, Lee in Harper's room and the girls sharing Bella's room with two cots. The kids all crowded into Ben's room for the time being, Harper voting to stay on the couch downstairs. Everyone was getting excited. The wedding was in a few days and we were still waiting for a few of the dresses. We hadn't sent anything back when my parents changed the plans. just in case. But we were waiting on three more dresses. Bella and Baby Ball's dresses, and the most important dress. Amy's wedding dress! Amy was worried to the point of tears. She got so stressed out sometimes, I had to go over to their house and soothe her all night. Finally the dress came and on the night of the wedding! There was so much bustling around, Stampy panicking because he couldn't find Ben's little pink bowtie, Harper losing one of his shoes, Mousie snagging her dress on the corner of the counter and ripping it, I having to sew it as fast I as I could. As soon as we got to the wedding hall, we saw that everyone was waiting for us. Being the sister of the groom, I had the keys to the church to get all the dressing rooms and stuff. The first thing we did when we got into the dressing room was help Amy into her amazingly huge dress. It was beautiful. It was a pale pink with a scrunched up bit by the top and ruffles falling down the front of the skirt, a long train behind her. She was gorgeous. I kept peeking from time to time to see how many people showed up. I could see a bunch of the people from my wedding and I could see a load of Amy's family. I also saw a few more YouTubers that had come for Amy's side, such as Stacy Plays. I could see her at the front of the chapel, chatting with Jake. Stacy also lived in America, but she had come only a few days ago and she wasn't a fan of the whole staying at other people and stayed at a hotel. Then I saw my parents. They sat in the front row of Jake's side of the chapel, sitting straight and primly in their formal outfits. My mother wore a long black dress with ruffles at the skirt and silver high heels. My father wore a suit and tie. I walked out and went up to them. My mother looked up at me with a bored expression.

"Well hello there Willow. Nice to see you here." she said. I squinted at her.

"It's my brother's wedding. What are you doing here?" I sneered.

"Well, he's my son. I'd like to see one of my children's weddings before I die. Even if I know that their getting married in, unusual ways." She muttered. I stalked away, grumbling under my breath. This woman was not going to ruin my brother's wedding.