Chapter 28

August

Walking down the baby aisle, I stopped at this lit ass crib that I had to get my babyboy or babygirl. I can't wait to figure out what the gender is. I really want a little boy though.

Putting the big ass box in the cart, I continued to walk down the aisle. I couldn't shop for clothes and shit yet and that was killing me but I guess it's worth the wait.

Kayla came around the corner gripping her back and sighing heavily. "Babe, don't you think you're going overboard? We don't know anything about the baby–"

I cut her off quick, "Mm mmm. Hell nah. My babeh gon' be spoiled. Period."

She giggled and waved me off before continuing to browse the rest of this aisle. We were really here for food because she's starting to crave some weird ass shit that I wouldn't have even thought could go together and taste good.

I kept getting stuck on the baby aisle. I swear we had like 50 pacifiers in this cart because I can't stand hearing babies cry and I always hear about people losing the pacifier so hell no. I'm prepared.

"Have ya thought of any names?" I asked Kay causing her to turn around and think long and hard.

She shrugged, "I don't know. Depends on if it's a boy or girl."

"I wanna mini meh. I'on care what the gender is." I stated as I smiled to myself just thinking about a little one running around looking and acting just like me.

They gonna be spoiled. I can tell you that right now. Ain't no doubt about it.

"You crazy. The baby is gonna be a mini ME."

I looked at her like she had five heads. If it's a girl, I can understand why they look more like her than me but if it's a boy, nah that's all me.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I stopped walking and pulled it out to check it. I unlocked it and read the message.

From: Renee 😈💦🙈

u wanna come over?

Renee was one of my hoes that I would hit up every once in a while for some pussy. She had a fat ass and she rides my dick like a pro.

I looked up at Kayla who was looking at some little baby shoes with a smile on her face. I sighed.

To: Renee 😈💦🙈

I can't, I'm wit my girl. Sorry ✌️

Welp, that's a first. Putting my phone up, I continued to shop some with Kayla.

Her feet started hurting so I let her get on my back while I carried her on my back and pushed the shopping cart filled with bags at the same time. I put everything up and walked her around to the passenger side so she can get in.

I hopped in on the drivers side and before pulling off, I decided to check my phone.

My face scrunched up in confusion when I saw who I got a text from. How does this nigga even have the audacity to text me?

From: Chris

aye, can y'all come over? be here around 5.

I looked at the time and it read 5:10pm. I was confused as to why he said y'all but then I saw the other numbers he had texted them too. Marcus... Nolen... and me.

I decided to go but only because I know the other niggas gonna be there. If it was only me, I probably wouldn't go because it ain't gonna be nothing but trouble and I was trying to kill this nigga a couple of days ago.