Chapter 11

Chris

I kissed her.

And I’m not talking ‘bout a little peck, I’m talking about a full-blown passionate ass kiss. Oddly enough, it seemed like both of us needed it from each other.

The passionate kiss turned rough very quickly as I bit her lip. Backing her up into the maintenance closet where I regularly would have sex with Kayla when I needed it, I opened the door and pushed her into it.

I know she wanted this as much as I did but she stopped me just as I was about to peel every last piece of clothing from her body.

"Oh no Chris. You’re not about to just have sex with me anywhere anyhow." She fixed herself up before reopening the door.

I was livid as hell. Now I’m all horny for no damn reason.

I bit my lip and smirked as she swayed her hips side to side. She was playing hard to get. I wanted to hurt her ass for teasing me even more. She knew what she was doing.

Once I snapped out of the daze I had on her ass, I fixed up my clothes and made my way out. Since she got me all turned on, my dick was on 100. I couldn’t go into class like this so I decided to go visit August.

Stopping at my locker first, I continued to make my trek out of the school and into the parking lot to find my car. I jogged to it once I spotted it and hopped in. 

I put the key in the ignition and immediately started blasting my music as I sped out of the school zone. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I sent a short text to August telling him that I was coming. I might have been mad at him but that’s always going to be my nigga.

And Kayla’s hoe ass can’t change that.

I decided to stop at Churches to get me some boneless hot wings because my stomach was growling.

Them hoes was practically down in 2.5 seconds followed by me downing half of the lemonade I bought. I let out a loud burp, enjoying the taste of hot wings again and laughed.

Pulling up to August crib, I basically walked right in. He knew I was coming so I bet he unlocked the door for me.

"Nigga!" I shouted when I didn’t see him.

I heard a voice call out from upstairs, “I’m getting head!”

I chuckled to myself and shook my head. Typical ass nigga.

Shit, matter of fact, I need some too. I’m still semi-hard and I know August ain’t gonna just make me stay down here while he getting dome.

Right on cue, a beautiful ass girl walked down the steps seductively. Too pretty to be a hoe but I’m not complaining. 

She motioned me upstairs. Say no more, I was up them hoes in no time as I followed into an empty room. I walked in and she shut the door, immediately pushing me onto the bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

She proceeded to get on top of me and kiss all on my neck as I smacked the fat ass she had on her. I felt my shirt get lifted up and looked down to see her kissing all down my stomach and slickly unbuckling my belt.

I bit my lip as my boxers were pulled down by her teeth. Her eyes widened a little because since I was already a little hard when I got here, this did just the trick.

Grabbing my shaft, I was slowly put guided into her mouth as I propped myself up with my elbows and shot my head back.

***

Buckling back up my pants and throwing the condom away, I walked out of the room to find August doing the same thing.

"What’s up foo’?" I asked and he turned around cheesing.