Chapter 7

Crystal

Usually I wouldn’t let India sleep over another nigga’s house but I decided to trust her. Plus, more time with Marcus sounded exciting to me.

With nothing but cuddling and laughs.

I swear Marcus is pure perfection. It makes me feel like I need to find a flaw but it’s impossible.

I couldn’t sleep tonight for some reason (it might be the fact that I know she’s at Chris’s house) but I didn’t want to wake Marcus so I just laid there in his arms.

Eventually, I fell asleep to the scent of his cologne. It soothes me.

The next morning, he was up early as fuck. I woke up to the smell of food. I dragged out of bed and made my way into the kitchen, scratching my head.

Marcus attempted to hide his laughing, “Good morning sleeping beauty.”

I flicked him off and giggled.

"What are you cooking?" I sniffed the air. "It smells really good."

"It’s a surprise."

I hopped down from the stool that I was sitting on, “Lemme see!”

He laughed, trying to cover up what he was cooking. I couldn’t peek over his shoulder because he was too damn tall. I pouted and punched him in the back playfully.

"Aw, is somebody mad?" he asked in a baby voice. "Well here, it’s done anyway."

"I don’t even wanna see it no more."

"Oh you don’t?" he leaped over and tickled me as I squirmed around. I kept yelling stop but he didn’t let up until I was close to crying. I almost fell out of the seat but he caught me. 

As I laid in his arms, we looked each other straight in the eyes. The anticipation built up and our lips suddenly crashed into each others.

I wrapped my small hands around his neck and his hands found their way to my hips. All of a sudden, I felt my legs get lifted off of the ground and molded around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck gently, causing soft moans to escape my lips.

I’m guessing that turned him on because he slowly started grinding himself against me. Feeling his shaft rub against my clit sent me over the edge. My moaning started getting out of control because I’ve never felt anything like this before. I don’t usually come in contact with dudes.

Before anything got too heated, I stopped myself. 

"Mar-Marcus," I moaned, "the stove is still on."

He stopped, set me down, and pecked my lips before jogging over to the food. I kind of panicked. I can feel the wetness that was on my panties.

"So… um, what did you cook?"

"Some simple stuff. Blueberry pancakes, eggs, and some sausage."

"Mm, sounds good babe." I said with half a mind.

"Babe?"

"Um, Marcus." I spoke nervously and rushed over to get my plate. I drowned my pancakes in syrup and sat next to Marcus on the couch in the living room. My head rested on his shoulder as we dug in, enjoying the silence.

Chris

I was nervous about what’s gonna happen when my mama comes home. Like I said, she don’t like no girl that I ever invited over and India doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon. My mom’s coming in 5.