Hinata the servant

Far, far in a land of crows was a king..... Kageyama Tobio. In this kingdom there is also a person who follows this king everywhere (Not the bathroom) and his name is Hinata Shouyo.

"G-good morning!" Hinata shouted.

"Shut up I'm not deaf! Dumb ass!" Kageyama answered, currently he was changing "your late." 

"I-I know, forgive king." Hinata stood at the one spot like a statue "are you going anywhere king?!" 

"I think the king is getting too fat for going anywhere" Tsukishima interrupted,

"What was that?" The king questioned, he had an angry tone in his voice. 

"Well.... you did have too much food yesterday and you got to lazy to go to your room so you fell asleep on the table and we had to take you back to your room." Tsukishima smirked.

"Really?" The king slowly rose from the bed and dawdled towards Tsukishima. "How about you say that again?" Before Kageyama could lay a hand on Tsukishama a fist landed on the two boys head.

"Will you cut this out? Either you stop or face a consequence you don't want to face." Smiled Daichi. Daichi was the only servant of Kageyama who was allowed to lay a finger on him.

"Pfft... you got bumps on your heads!" Laughed Hinata.

"Shut up dumb ass!" The king karate chopped Hinata's orange head. Tears formed from the Orange haired boy.  "That's for disrespecting the king." 

"Meanie!" Hinata poked a tongue and looked away.

"I think the king wants lunch(He woke up at noon, know one woke him up). Lets go Tsukishima-kun." Ordered Daichi

"Kay...." Tsukishima replied. Kageyama and Hinata were the only people in the room.

"Go open the curtains." Ordered the king, he walked towards the chair next to the window. SHII! The sun had shone on the king and the chair. "Now come sit." The king patted his laps telling the servant to sit on him. Hinata hesitated for a moment. "Hurry up!"

"Okay..." Hinata kept glancing at Kageyama's lap, then his face. He slowly made his way to the king's lap, finally he sat down. "Is this a trap?" Hinata squinted at the king.

"No." The king slowly patted the boy on the head. "Your so small." He blushed.

"Someday I will be as tall as you!" Confessed Hinata, the king laughed.

"In your dreams." The king softly laughed. "I wish I could stay like this forever." He muttered.

"What was that?" Hinata turned around, his orange eyes glittered which made the king blush.

"Nothing now turn around." The king ordered. As Hinata turned his back, Kageyama rested his head on his servant. "I want you by my side forever."

-------------------------

How'd you think of that? It was my first time writing a fanfic,

Thanks for reading.

Comment your thoughts!

EmoSama