Hinata the servant not 8

This is an extra, so nothing to do with story line. Kageyama is not the king of the land of crows and Hinata is not a servant. The two idiot couple are on a date. First one! Woo! KageHina

----------

"H-Hinata, I need a new ball so-" Kageyama was slapped in the head by Sugawara,

"Ask him properly not like how your doing it." Scolded Sugawara, Kageyama continued.

"H-Hinata." Kageyama blushed,

"Yes," replied Hinata blushing. "W-what? I heard you calling me so??"

"I was ju-" Kageyama glanced at Sugawara and he nodded,

"Will you go on a date with me!?!?" Kageyama yelled, he yelled so loud that the other people in the gymnasium could hear. "Eh? Eh? Wha- wha? Eh? Eh?" The orange haired boy panicked. And nodded. Kageyama bounced with excitement in the inside and the outside looked like he was angry. "Was I supposed to say no?" Hinata whispered to Sugawara,

"You did good." Praised Sugawara, everybody in the gym cheered except Tsukishima, his glasses fogged up.

-Date-

The two idiots had arranged a place and time, currently the time was nine o clock. They had decided to meet up in a park with a beautiful view, it had a play ground, fountain and a small lake that had ducks in it. The orange haired boy stood in front of the clock and waited for his date to arrive. "Mornin, Hinata" Kageyama greeted. The boy smiled.

"What do you want to do?" Hinata blushed,

"H-how about going to a movie?" Kageyama suggested. Hinata nodded blushing, they walked side by side to the movie.

-After movie-

"How'd you think of the movie?" Kageyama asked,

"I thought it was AWESOME!!!" Hinata yelled, causing a scene. Kageyama quietly laughed. "It went bam! Then Bang! Bang! And then the hero came in like Whoosh! Pew! Pew! Bam!" Hinata explained, causing some people to give a facial because they had no idea what he was talking about, soon after they had left to a different area which was a park.

-Park-

"Hinata you want something?" Kageyama offered,

"Maybe a huge monster truck!" Hinata had sparkles in his, Kageyama pulled his cheeks. "Ow! Ow! Kageyama!"

"I mean food here. There's crepe, ice cream or I could just buy a drink." Kageyama explained, the boy thought fir a moment, "I want both. Crepe and ice cream." Hinata pouted,

"I'll have a crepe you can have ice cream, we can share." Kageyama explained,

"Thank you Kageyama!" The orange haired boy hugged Kageyma and he blushed and pushed him away gently and went to buy. As he left something caught the boy's eyes and he left. "Hinata here I got- " Kageyama looked wondering where he left. "Hinata!" The boy came running back.

"Sorry, I- Ice cream, crepe." The boy reached out to grab it but was hugged. (The food was saved!)

"I thought you left somewhere, or ran away." Kageyama was relived and hugged him for a bit longer some people were staring and blushing, there were some fujoshis' in the background smirking and having a small nose bleed. "Can I have ice cream?" Hinata reached for the ice cream and enjoyed it,

"Here, you wanted a crepe, I'll have the ice cream." Kageyama swapped for the ice cream and began licking, "yum." Hinata fell in to some lovely cloud filled with sweets.

-After eating-

The two idiots had gone to an arcade. They were at the claw machine section. "Kageyama I want that! That!" Hinata pointed at a crow. (Reason- it looked like Kageyama)

"That's a bit too-" Kageyama commented, he looked a bit creeped out. Hinata stared at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, I'll win it."

"Yay! Thank you Kageyama," After five tries Kageyama finally got the prize, he passed it to Hinata and the boy kissed it and he pressed it to the other boys mouth, lucky no one was there to notice. "Indirect kiss." Hinata blushed and so did Kageyama, "Look there's a photo booth lets go!" Hinata pulled Kageyama to the booth.

-After Arcade-

"Thanks Kageyama," The sun had gone down and night had taken over. Hinata and Kageyama were standing in front of Hinata's house. "Where did you go? I mean when I bought the crepe and ice cream?" A sudden memory struck Hinata's head. He rummaged through his bag and pulled something out. A plushie but it was a crow but had orange hair, "What?" Kageyama looked at it.

"For you." Hinata passed it. Kageyama studied it and blushed. Something was attached to it.

"Me too." Kageyama blushed. The orange haired boy hugged Kageyama and asked him to bend down. A kiss on the cheek was what he received. "I wasn't lying about what I said, I will always." Hinata blushed, Kageyama kissed the boy back on the head. "I know." He replied. And they both blushed, "I love Hinata."

"I love Kageyama."

------------

Thank you so much! Thank you very much! This was my first Fanfiction I have wrote before and I guess it was successful,

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes if it was long/ confusing.

Comment thoughts.

EmoSama