Hinata the servant 3

The servants were quite annoyed with the great king entering the land of crows with no invite or knowledge of his coming. "Oi! Oikawa you idiot!" Yelled a voice, running down the corridor was the great kings servant Iwaizumi, Slap! "Ow, that's rude hitting your kings head." Pouted Oikawa, Tanaka and Nishinoya glared at the great king. "I don't think I'm welcomed." Whispered the great king, 

"Of course, your never welcome anywhere." Iwaizumi said bluntly, Oikawa poked out his tongue to Iwaizumi "Your aren't a little five year old Oikawa." 

"So... what are you doing here?" Growled Kageyama, all the servants except Hinata had fled the room.

" I want to have a private chat. Lets go somewhere else, shall we?" Suggested Oikawa. Kageyama nodded and lead Oikawa to a garden. Of course the king's little servant secretly followed.

"So what do you want?" Kageyama knew something was up after his secret coming to the kingdom. 

"Hm... I came because I heard the king had gotten a new servant. I wanted to see what he was like. Is your new servant maybe that....." Kageyama stared at the great king wanting him to finish his sentence.  " small shrimp?" Asked Oikawa, the king nodded. "ohh, really then can I have your servant? He's so adorable reminds me of you when you were little." Smiled Oikawa, Hinata froze. 

"What?" Kageyama glared at Oikawa. 

"I want your servant." Oikawa repeated, he smiled at the king.

"Maybe he is going to say yes, I have been pretty useless to him. I dropped plates, even h-his lunch, worst it was his favorite." The thought of being taken away by the great king shocked Hinata. 

"Just joking..." Laughed Oikawa, "I wish I could have your servant though."

"Oikawa, wrap the talk we have to go to the meeting soon" Iwaizumi informed.

"Yes, lets go. Bye bye Tobio and his little servant!" Shouted Oikawa. Kageyama looked on the side and spotted the little servant. "Hiding, huh?" A angry mark appeared on the kings head.

"Sorry, king." The little servant didn't dare look at the king. suddenly the king smiled and walked up to Hinata and lightly ruffled his orange hair. The servant blushed. "Lets go Hinata." Ordered Kageyama, then smile faded from his face, "Your smile disappeared!" Hinata shouted.

"What smile?!" Kageyama glared at Hinata and Hinata glared back.

"Hinata, you got mail!" Yamaguchi ran to the garden and passed the letter.

"Who's it from?" Kageyama poked his head to see the letter, he was jealous.

"Kenma!" Hinata shouted with excitement,

"Oh.... the other king from the land of cats." A smirked formed on the kings face. "What does it say?"