Hinata the servant 7

The sun hadn't set down yet. The land of crow had gone to there rooms to rest in until the ball. "Hinata, If I asked you to-" Kageyma talked to his mirror embarrassed, he hid his face. "I-I-I-I" The king was stuttering. "Lo-Lo-love..... yo-yo-you." Kageyama imagined something and dropped to the ground as if he was defeated. "Kageyama, who do you love?" Hinata interrupted.

"Hinata! Dumbass! I love you! I mean the- I mean myself. I was talking to the mirror!" Kageyama blushed like a tomato. "I thought you liked someone from the land of crows." Hinata sighed with relief, the king looked at Hinata, finally the servant had realized what he said, he blushed "that's not  a bad thing though. I was just-" Hinata ran out of the room not finishing his sentence. Kageyama blushed again. "Tch. Hinata you Dumbass!" Kageyama ran out of the room chasing Hinata. "Wait!"

-Evening-

The king's servant was finally found, and now everyone was getting ready for Halloween, the hall had been set up to the right occasion. "Kageyama. How does this look? Nya!" (No reward for guessing) Hinata had his cat pose, "It looks-" The king blushed, Hinata puffed his ear out. "Cute." He  muttered. Hinata blushed, and stared at the ground. Silent.... Silent.... Silent. "W-what are you going to wear, K-Kageyama?" Hinata broke the silence.

"Suprise," Hinata jumped in the air wanting to know. 

"I want to know! Please! King!" Hinata shouted. Kageyama and the servant looked outside and saw lights leading a pathway. "I think we have to go soon." Kageyama looked in the background and saw the sun gone from sight, night had taken over. 

-Night-

All people of the land of crow had entered the ball first and last came the king and servants from the land of cats. Before the ball had gone any further than introductions the cat king -Kenma- had stood up and gave a short speech. But Kenma was playing games and Kuroo had to do it. "Welcome to the ball of Halloween, please enjoy your time ladies and gentlemans, sorry the king can't say it." Kuroo grew an angry mark. Many people were different costumes, cosplay was the most famous. "Hinata look!" Tanaka pointed out. 

"Whoa! That's so cool! Its the volleyball jersey from Haikyuu!" Hinata complimented, he studied the outfit from up close, suddenly Kageyama pulled Hinata and glared at him and then let go. "Perverted king." Tsukishima sniggered, 

"What?!" Kageyama was about to lay a finger on Tsukishima.

"Yes, yes, no fighting for today we leave in two days enjoy this day now go." Daichi told, the servants looked at Daichi and smiled and ran off.

 Tanaka and Nishinoya ran around and saw a very pretty lady named Kiyoko. As the lady smiled and walked off they ran around some more and Nishinoya ran into another guy and thought he was trying to pick a fight from the way he looks. "Hello," the man greeted. His name was Asahi. Turns out he was a friendly guy. 

"Hi, Shoyo." Kenma greeted, behind him was kuroo. Kenma was wearing a vampire outfit and Kuroo was wearing a vampire outfit too. "Twins!" Hinata yelled,

"Kenma didn't know what too wear so he copied me anyway....." Kuroo studied the orange haired boy, "Meow." Kenma, Kageyama and Hinata stared at Kuroo. "I'm saying hello to little kitty here." Kuroo walked up and started patting Hinata's cat ears then started caressing Hinata on the face. Hinata  blushed, Kageyama watched nearly on the verge of punching Kuroo, suddenly he left.

 "Wait Kageyama!" Yelled a voice. Kageyama glanced behind him to see Hinata chasing him, he picked up the pace and Hinata was still on him. "Wait!" Hinata pounced on the boy and they both fell. "Hinata! Dumbass! Get off me!" Kageyama pushed the boy off blushing. 

"Whats wrong Kageyama?" Hinata looked up at the boy, he blushed and walked away from the boy. Was this it? Was it going to happen?! "Hinata, there's something I've wanted to tell you." Hinata looked at the boy blushing a bit. He nodded and the king continued. "I-" 

"What?" Hinata didn't let the boy finish. "Are you maybe-" Kageyama blushed thinking they were both on the same page. "An alien?" Kageyama broke into flames. 

"Nevermind! I love Hinata! I love-" before he finished Hinata fell to the ground with his hands in his face. "I like Kageyama too." He admitted.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry not much of Halloween theme too it. 

Happy Halloween! Also chapter 8 is the last one.

Thanks for reading! Comment your thoughts!

Sorry if it was confusing too read also sorry if it was too long!

Btw, I fixed a problem. Reading through comments everybody saying two Kenmas and I was WTF these people on about then read through it found the mistake. Lol.

EmoSama