Hinata the servant 6

Dinner time. The two idiots took there time napping and missed lunch so they had to move straight to dinner. 

The other servants stared at the two, they had a huge pile of food on their plates. "omf, I'm so hungry! I could keep eating!" Hinata was double tasking, eating and talking. A flame (Daichi) aura grew in the far end of the table. "Hinata don't eat with your mouth open." Sugawara was trying to warn Hinata, "Tsukki, I'm sorta feeling sick but I feel hungry at the same time." Yamaguchi whispered.

"Well if you feel sick don't talk to me otherwise you'll vomit on me." Tuskishima stood up and left the room and Yamaguchi followed. 

Dinner was finished, and Night came and left. "We leave to the land of cats!" Yelled Kageyama, everybody got there stuff ready because they were going to stay in the land of cats for a few days. "I can't wait! Yay! We get to see Kenma!" Yelled Hinata, the king glared at Hinata, the servant went silent. "Your highness the cart is ready for you to go in," Tsukishima explained, he opened the door for the king as he entered the cart. It was black and orange and had a crow on the top of the cart. 

Few hours had passed and they had gotten to the land of cats. "Kenma! Hello!" Hinata shouted through the window his body was half way through the window;"Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama pulled hinata in to the cart and he looked outside and saw some people laughing. "Hinata!"

"Eek! Sorry Kageyama!!" Hinata yelled.....

---------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter (not series). Sorry if you wanted more!

I read someone's comment and I realized I wrote land of crows instead of cats... Silly me! Don't worry I changed it.

Thanks for reading!

Comment your thoughts!

EmoSama