Hinata the servant 5

"I wanted to tell you that we have been invited to the land of crow for a costume party." Kageyama stared at his servants waiting for a reply. The hall was dead silent. "Wait, did you get the invite?" Tsukishima stared suspiciously at the king. "I never thought the king would get an invite to go anywhere since not many people like the king except for his little servant." Hinata blushed, Kageyama stood up. "What the hell is that meant to mean! I'm liked!" Kageyama waited for someone to agree with him, he looked at Hinata and he stood blushing. "Y-yeah." Hinata softly spoke, the servants stared at him. "Okay, okay we get it. What about the party?" Sugawara asked.

"Well, I'm confessing. I didn't get the invite." The king looked in a different direction,

"I knew it. The king would never get an invite." Tsukishima told. The king was about about to burst.

"Hinata got the invite." Kageyama confessed, he managed to keep his cool.

"I knew it." Everybody said in sync. 

"What?!" Kageyama glared at his servants wanting an answer. 

"Um... if its from the land of cats, yeah.... its most likely to be Hinata getting the invite." Yamaguchi explained.

Breakfast was finished and the king had gone to his room not wanting anybody there.

The king sat on his chair watching the sun slowly raise in the sky. Knock! Knock! "Excuse me" the little servant walked in and bowed his head. "What? I didn't call for you. What do you want?" The king didn't look at the servant. Hinata walked closer, "um.... I was thinking you might want company." Silent filled the air. Not a reply from the king. "Okay you can stay." The king suddenly replied. 

"Eh? Really okay then." The servant sat on the ground next to the king and was holding something. A book. He then started reading it. "What's that book?" The king asked,

"A manga. Its about volleyball, its called Haikyuu. The main character has the same name as me. Hinata." The servant explained, he looked up and saw the king gone, "Eh?" He suddenly realized the king was next to him. "I want to read too." The king blushed. Hinata smiled and they both started reading. 

One hour later.

 "Shh. Put a blanket on them, not take a photo." Whispered Sugawara, he tried his hardest not to wake the two. Tanaka finally took the picture and wrapped a blanket on the two. "Have a nice nap, you idiot combo." Tanaka silently laughed. The other two left with a smile on there face. Hinata and Kageyama had fallen asleep next to each other.

-------------------------------------------

Hello! Haven't heard from me right?! 

HA HA. I thought Halloween is coming up so there should be Halloween in this story.

How'd you like the story? Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading from the first to fifth!

EmoSama