Hinata the servant 4

Evening had arrived and it was time for the kings supper, this was the only time of the day that everybody was allowed to eat together. "Lets eat!" They all yelled. Few minutes had passed and they had passed out. "That was good food." Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka patted there stomachs. "Lets have dessert now." They stood up.

"Go to your beds!" Ordered Daichi, he had pushed the three out of the hall. The king had stood up and left the room. "Hinata, lets go I have a request for you." 

Kageyama and Hinata were left in the room once again. Kageyama had changed into his sleeping clothes which was just boxers. The king went on the bed. "Um.... what do I do?" Hinata stood near the door unsure what to do. Kageyama patted the bed, "come over here." He blushed, Hinata went over to the bed, "sleep on that side." Kageyama blushed, Hinata went on the side of the bed and off the lights. As Hinata slept next to Kageyama, the king watched the orange haired boy fall asleep. A soft voice reached the boy, "I-" was all he could hear. 

"Should we wake them?" Laughter filled the air, the orange haired boy soon woke up surprised by the people surrounding them. "Eh? Eh?" The confused boy looked at everyone and tried to get up but realized.... the king was wrappping himself around Hinata like a hugging pillow and accidentally did something he wasn't supposed to do.

The king started chewing and Tsukishima laughed at the king for what he looked like. "Tsukki, its not funny." Yamaguchi scolded, "Anyway.... what happened?" Yamaguchi asked Tsukishima.

"The perverted king was hugging Hinata and was.... pfft..... he was" Tsukishima left the room using the wall to keep him standing, suddenly Tsukishima tripped.... "what?!" Tsukishima looked down and saw a crying orange on the ground Hinata! "Oi. What are you doing on the ground?" Tsukishima glared at the boy angry. The boy didn't flinch when he saw the glaring guy, he just kept walking to the seat next to Kageyama. "You going to tell them?" Hinata glared at Kageyama,

"That's rude to stare at your king with those eyes of your." The king argued "I was going to. Assemble everyone here at once." 

"Everyone! Come to the dining hall! The king has important news!" Hinata yelled. Everyone gathered at the ding hall and stood next to the windows. "Whats happening?" Nishinoya asked.

"Dunno, I hope its not something stupid like last times one." Tanaka sighed.

"Okay I wanted you here because I wanted to tell you something....."