Chapter 8

~a.n so I have finally decided! This is going to be a Louis fanfic!! ❤

Enjoy the story!~

~Liam's P.O.V~

Avril was up in her room refusing to come back down. I was on the couch just thinking about what she said last night. She really does hate me...

All this time I never thought she really meant hate, but she really does. But I can take the blame or it. She Is right. I never once made and effort to call her after our parents split. It's my fault our bond is ruined, and it's my fault she is like this.

I am going to do the only thing I can do. I am going to get our bond back. We always had the best times together. We would tell each other everything.

Now she can't even stand the sight of me.

"Liam mate you okay?" Niall asked coming into the room taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah just thinking" I said.

"Is it about Av?" He asked. I nodded. I let out a sigh.

"Niall you have to help me try and fix our bond.i want the old Avril back" I said

"Sure thing. I'll go talk to her." He said getting up. I watched as he walked up the stairs.

~Avril's P.O.V~

I was laying in bed texting David and Dylan. I heard a knock on my door. "If you're a cop I didn't do shit!" I shouted. Whoever it was chuckled then open he door.

"Didn't do shit my ass. i heard you killed Sam." he said chuckling. I saw the blonde leprechaun standing there.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"I came to talk to you." He said seriously.

"If its about Sam I just want to say that I never meant for that to happen!" I blurted.

"No. It's about liam" he said. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about that little bi-" I said but he cut me off.

"Avril please. Liam really does care about you. He loves you. He's your brother. He just told me he'd do anything to repair your bond." He said. "He really misses having you as a best friend"

For once I actually felt guilt for something I said. I didn't know that our bond was really important to him.

I sat up right on my bed looking down at my feet.

"I.... Had no clue that he cared about our bond" I said playing with my feet.

"Are you kidding me. Of course he cares. Before you came to live with us he wouldn't shut up about how he was so excited to see you again." Niall said.

Now I feel even more guilty. "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap." I said. He sighed nodded and left my room closing the door.

I was over powered with guilt now. I don't think I have ever felt this bad. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. Hopefully after this nap i'll know what to do.

~Niall's P.O.V~

I walked back down to the living room where Liam was. "Did you talk to her?" He asked as soon as he saw me. I nodded.

"I told her how much you love and care about her blah blah blah and she said she was tired" I said.

"That's it?" He asked looking down.

"Yeah. But I can tell she felt guilty about everything. You can see it in her eyes." I said. "You just need to talk to her. She's sleeping right now so bring some food up for her in about an hour"