Chapter 15

~Louis' P.O.V~

Avril had told me to watch her new video. I was waiting anxiously for her to upload. When I find out where she is i'm going after her.

I finally saw a tweet from Avril.

@RebelAv: #FreakyFridays New video on youtube! #milkChallenge 😂

I clicked on the link.

"Hey my little rebels! I'm back where I belong! In NYC! These are my two double gangers Dylan and David. Today they will be joining me in the Milk Challenge!" She said. So she's in new york!

"HEY GUYS I FOUND AVRIL!" I shouted.

Liam came running in the room and went over y shoulder looking at the laptop screen.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"New york" I said. We watched her entire video and it was pretty funny.

The video was coming to and end, and by now all the boys were around my laptop

"Follow our twitters @RebelAv @DylMill and @DavidMillerz. Thanks. Goodbye! Comment rate subscribe!" She said and then end credits came on.

I looked through the comments and most of them said they want her to do a parody.

"How much longer until we go to New York?" I asked liam.

"Couple months. Probably like 5 or 6 months." He said.

"Thats too long though" I said. I can't wait five months.

~Avril's P.O.V~

Dylan was currently in the shower. I had his bedroom door open a crack so my camera can catch his reaction.

I heard a scream come from his bathroom and started laughing. He began to storm towards the door.

I quickly ran to my room and held the camera facing the door. He came in and i swear his face was read.

"Hahahahahaha. What happened Dylan? Eat to many carrots" I said laughing.

"You. Are. So.dead" he said between his gritted teeth.

"You had it coming. Anyway. Later rebels!" I said and began running. "Thanks. Goodbye. Comment rate subscribe" that's my new catchfraze.

I turned the camera off and began runnin g for dear life.

He tackled me on the ground and started tickling me.

"D-Dylan! St....sto..p" I said between breathes.

I just realized that he was still in his towel. On top of me. This is weird. He stopped tickling me and jumped off. I guess he realized it was weird too.

"Okay. I'm gonna go for a walk." I said. I grabbed my board and wallet and left. I stopped by Starbucks first. I haven't had from here in a while.

I got a muffin and then left. I just skated around. No where specifically to go. I should go down to the pier. I go there when ever I want to be alone.

I began to skate in the direction of the pier. Empty as usual. No body is actually allowed to be here. It's fenced off because people are to stupid and decided to go for a swim, but end up drowning.

I got off my board threw it over and jumped over the fence.

I just sat down staring off into the sea. It was very peaceful here. It's better when it's sunset. I laid down an stared at the bright blue sky. I wonder what Louis is doing right now? I wish I can see him again.

Stop it Av! You are a rebel! You can't go soft! Even if you are in love with an amazing, fun loving, perfect, blue-eyed amazing kiss- Ugh! Why can't he just get out of my head already?!

'You love him too much' shut the fuck up you stupid voice! It was rhetorical! God i'm loosing my mind thinking about him.

I need to forget. Forget. No matter how hard it may be. I need I forget.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry chapters short. I hope you guys are enjoying it!

~IBelieveIn1D