Chapter 12

~Avril's P.O.V~

For once I woke up early. I was awake by 5:00 am! The boys were already up making sure they had everything. I already new I had everything.

I got up took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on my ripped light blue jeans and a simple white t-shirt. I slid on my black leather jacket and put on my black converse. I then put on my Michael Kors a watch and bracelet I got.

I went into the kitchen where I got some cereal ready. After I ate I just sat down watching TV waiting for the boys.

After about an hour of them running around getting ready, we finally left. This was our last stop in Europe, now we are heading to Australia. Hopefully I can meet the Janoskians. I love them.

When we got to the airport and on the private jet, the boys immediately went to sleep. Hmmm, pranking opportunity!

I pulled out my phone and hit record.

"Hey there my little rebels!" I said in a hushed tone. "Right now I am on a plane with none other than, one direction. I had to come with them because of 'trust' and 'responsibility'. They don't think I can take care of their house for a couple months."

"I told you I'd be making a new video when I found a pranking opportunity, here it is!" I pulled out my prank kit from my carry on.

"Did you know they sold prank kits in France? They apparently do!" I said. "Let's see here. Washable hair dye, or make up. Maybe a air horn to the ear. I'll go with the hair dye!"

I pulled out 5 different colours of the washable hair dye. You just spray it in, like spray paint.

I got yellow, blue, red, green and purple.

I did niall's hair red, Harry's blue, Liam's yellow, Zayn's purple and Louis' green. I put my stuff back in its kit and then back into my bag.

"Well there, their hair is now dyed. I'll wake up early so I can catch their reaction." I said and turned the camera off. I feel asleep.

I woke up probably about 5 hours later. The others weren't up yet, and I didn't want to wait. I got out the air horn ear plugs and my phone. I started recording and put the earplugs in.

"Okay, I don't want to wait until the boys are awake. See, i've got my earplugs in. Air horn goes off in 3-2" I said and turned the camera to face the boys.

I pressed the air horn and they shot up. "What the hell Av" Zayn the first victim said getting up. He walked into the bathroom. I zoomed in on the bathroom and I heard a scream. "Avril! What did you do to my hair!" He shouted.

He came out of the bathroom looking pissed. "Dyed it. You like" I said. He started coming closer and I began to run. "Okay my little rebels. Don't think I'll live to see the other boys reactions. Comment rate subscribe, follow my twitter and IG @RebelAv BYEEE!" I said into the camera and shut it off.

While I was running around the other boys started to join in. "AVRIL! WHAT DID YOU DO!" I heard Liam say.

I stopped and said "gave you a new look" Zayn took that chance to jump on me.

"Zayn" I said.

"Yeah" he replied.

"You know I'm stronger. And you know I've killed a person. Do you feel that move was a smart idea?"

He quickly jumped off of me. "Smart choice" I said.

"Avril I hope this stuff is washable" Louis said.

"Calm yo tits. Course it's washable. I'm not stupid."I said. I took a seat and began to edit my video. I added in the end credits with the same music as last time. That's my official end credit song now.