Chapter 11

~Avril's P.O.V~

I'm alone in the pizza place. While we were walking in the boys got mobbed by fans. I do not want to be a part of that so i'm sitting here alone.

"Aren't you that slutty bitch always with 1D?" Some snobby blonde bimbo came up and asked me along with a brunette.

"I hang out with them but bitch I know you ain't calling a slutty bitch." I snapped.

"You did not just call me a bitch"

"You called me one first. Listen bitch. It takes a bitch to know a bitch so who's the bitch now bitch!"I said.

She slapped me. "Oh hell naw! You slapping me. Nuh uh hun. It ain't gon work that way!" I said and punched her in the face. She fell to the ground grasping her cheek and the brunette just stared at me in shock.

"And what the fuck you looking at!" I shouted at her. She ran off.

Just then the boys came in. "Avril what did you do?!" Liam asked angrily.

"She started it" I said. The little bitch then started crying.

"Are you okay." Liam asked getting to her level.

"Yeah. I can't blame her if she has angry issues or something. She just randomly attacked me" the bimbo said.

"What?! Avril apologize!" Liam said sternly. I stood there in shock. The little bitch glared at me then smirked.

"Oh fuck no! You did not just glare at me you lying little slut!" I shouted. I was about to pounce on her when Zayn stopped me.

"Avril what's wrong with you. You can't attack random people for no reason" he said.

"You guys are taking the blonde bimbos side." I pulled my way from Zany's grip and kicked her in the stomach. "That's what you get you lying whore" I spat and stormed out.

I just kept walking until a car came up besides me. The person rolled down the window and called out my name.

"Hey Av. What you doing out here alone?" It was Tristen.

"Stupid Liam. There taking some sluts side instead of mine" I said.

"Well do you want to come to my place. I can take you back to the hotel in the morning." he said.

I saw Louis come out I the pizza place and call my name.

"Sure lets go" I said getting in his car and we drove off.

~Louis' P.O.V~

When she stormed out I ran after her. When I finally caught up there was a car parked beside her.

"Av!" I shouted out to her. She looked at me then hopped in the car and they drove off. Liam will be pissed.

I walked back in the pizza parlour.

"Umm.. Guys.. We have a bit of a problem"I said

"What is it? Where's Avril?" Niall asked.

"That's the problem. Some random car pulled up next to her and she left with them. Going that way" I said pointing in the direction they went.

"What?!" Liam shouted. He pulled out his phone and called who I guess is Av. She didn't answer.

"I'll try" I said. I dialled her number and after a couple rings she answered.

"What lou!" She said grumpily.

"Avril where are you? Liam's worried"

She giggled a bit "stop I'm on the phone" she whispered to someone in the back ground. "Please. " I heard a guy say in the back ground. Now I was getting pissed. "Hold on" she whispered again. "Lou i'm busy. I'll be back tomorrow" she said finally and hung up.