Chapter 1

~Avril's P.O.V~

I was sitting in jail right now. Again.

"Avril, you have one more warning" James said sighing. Me and James were pretty close, more than close. He bails me out everytime. We are kind of like friends with benefits.

"Sorry James. I am who I am. Nothing can change me" I said as I was leaving the jail cell.

How do I only have one left. All I have ever done was burn down schools, beat teachers and students, put people in a coma, break and enter, vandalize, steal, and steal a couple cars. How can I possibly only have one.

I just shrugged and left the station but before I could James called out to me. "Tonight at my house for payment" he said and I nodded.

This is how we work. We have been fuck buddies for about 3 months now. He bails me out and I give him something in return.

I grabbed my board and skated out. I saw my friends Dylan and David (twin brothers) outside.

"Sup double gangers." I said skating up to them.

"Hey Avril. Thanks for taking the blame" Dylan said.

No problem. Now lets go light a few." I said. They nodded and we skated off.

David rolled up some weed for us and we lite them. It didn't take much later for us to get high as fuck.

"Hey Av. Check out how much cash she has" David said pointing out to a lady across the street. She must of had like 100 dollars in her hand. We grabbed our boards and when we went to skate past her I grabbed her bag with the cash in it.

"Thanks for the bag" I said skating off with with boys. I didn't think it through because my probation officer was trailing me and started chasing me.

These five boys were blocking our way. "Move out of our way!" I shouted pushing them aside while me Dylan and David skated off.

"Avril stop!" I heard bill, my probation officer, shout.

"Sorry bill. Can't do that. I might get arrested again and no body wants that" I said.

Me and the others finally made it back I my house.

"Avril!" My dad shouted.

"Dad we're kind of busy" I said.

"You two... Out" my dad said pointing to the door.

"Later Av. See you later" they said.

"Avril. This is important. I got a call from Bill. And you just used up your last warning. I am tired of your attitude so I am sending you to England with your brother" he said.

My jaw dropped. No way in fucking hell was I moving half way across the world. (They are in NYC)

"NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL AM I MOVING IN WITH THAT PRICK!" I shouted at him. Just then the same five boys that were blocking our view came in.

So it was him....

Liam

I admit, the other four were pretty hot.

The door opened again revealing James.

"James please don't let them take me! I don't want to leave!" I said.

"I warned you that this was your last chance" he said. I groaned.

"Your stuff is already packed. You are leaving in about an hour." My dad said.

"C'mon sis. What's wrong with you now" Liam asked. I rolled my eyes and shoved past him and headed for my room. Everything was packed already. So I am going.

I called up the boys telling them my situation. They came over immediately.

They came through my window as always.

"You can't go. What's will happen to our trio!" David said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. I leave in an hour." I said.

"Well lets smoke some for ole time sake" Dylan said pulling out a couple cigs.

We lit them and I let the toxins go into my body.

We were like that for a while because Liam came into my room saying we were leaving. He looked pissed when he saw me smoking. I said bye to the boys as they left.

I walked downstairs and saw all my stuff was already in the car and they were all waiting for on the lawn. I didn't bother saying bye to my dad. I hate him.

I want straight up to James and smashed my lips onto his. We made out or about 5 minutes and when I pulled back everyone stared at us.

"That was because I can't pay up later" I said with a wink and walked towards the car.

•••••••••••••••••

Writing a new fanfic! I figured since I have nothing else to do with my life, I'd write a new one.