Chapter 16 (Final Chapter)

~Avril's P.O.V~

-6 months later-

We are now in mid fall. So the weather is a lot cooler. The boys had went to visit their aunt. So that meant I was alone in there house.

I'm planning on buying my own. My street fighting skills pay off, I made $1500 in the past week from it. In total, over the past 6 months. I've raised over 20,000 dollars.

I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a snuggie drinking hot chocolate and watching TV. I don't think i've ever been this comfortable.

I heard a knock on the door. Fuck. Now I have to move!

I got up from the couch and placed my cup on the coffee table. I went to open the door, and the person in front of me was surprising.

~Louis' P.O.V~

We were in New York now. Liam's dad said it's fine that we stay with him

"So where is Avril?"I asked.

"She came back. But she chose to live with her friends. I don't like them. They're bad influences." Her dad said.

"Where do they live?" I asked.

"About a block away. It's hard to miss their house. It's at the very end of the street and it's a good size" he said. I nodded. I wanted to go see her.

""I'm gonna go out for a bit" I said to the boys. They nodded and I left.

Her dad was right. It's kind of hard to miss their house. It looked about two levels and it was really nice. A majority of the house was made of glass.

I pulled up and went to the front door. I knocked on the door a couple times. I heard a few shuffles then the door opened. It was her!

I engulfed her in a hug.

~Avril's P.O.V~

It was Louis. He gave me a big bear hug. How did he even know where I live.

"Oh my god Av. You have no idea how much i've missed you" he said in the crook of my neck.

"Lou, how'd you know I was here?" I asked.

"Your dad told me" he said and released the hug. He stepped inside. "Nice place. You here alone?"

"Yup. Dylan and David went to their aunts. So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you. I wanted to see you and..." He trailed off. He came up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back.

We were like that for a minute then he pulled back. "I wanted to tel you that, I love you" he said.

I'm speechless. He loves me? I didn't answer. I crashed my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss.

"I love you too" I said smiling.

"I don't know what it is about you. But you have something special that always keeps you on my mind." He said. I blushed."will you be mine?"

I looked up into those perfect blue eyes that I love so much. "Yes Louis." I said. He smiled and we kissed again.

"I don't know how but some how you've managed to change my attitude and make me fall in love again" I said.

He smiled. "Let's go back to your dad's. everyone had been dying to see you" he said. I nodded and we left.

~At Her Dad's House~

"Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Avril!!" They all screamed and came running up to hug me.

"Av I am so sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said. I was just stressed out at the time." Liam said.

"It's okay Liam. Excuse me, but I have something to film" I said smiling. I pulled out my phone and hit record.

"Hey there my rebels! Av here, you obviously know who I am. I have something really big to say!" I said. I motioned for the boys to come in the shot.

I pulled Louis beside me. "You know these guys, one direction. Well the big news is that... Me and Louis are dating now!" I said excitingly. The other boys stared at me in shock.

"When did this happen?" Liam asked.

"About 20 minutes ago" I said. "Anyway. Thank you to all you rebels for watching my videos! I will have my next video of me doing the baby food challenge up by friday! Thank you, goodbye." I said.

Me and Louis said the last part together. "Comment rate subscribe" we said and turned off the camera. I uploaded the video on youtube.

~Third Person's P.O.V~

This is how the girl people thought would never change ended up in love. So what if there is an age gap, love is love.

Her heart was stolen by Louis William Tomlinson. She still has her rebellious parts. She's trying to quit smoking, but she's done stealing. She still can kick ass though.

Avril and Louis were happy together. Nothing can ruin their love.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks or reading my fanfic! This was the second one I have ever written. I'm planning on writing a third one, and I already have the details for it.

I hope you enjoyed it

Thank you

Goodbye

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 😄

~IBelieveIn1D