Chapter 14

~Louis' P.O.V~

She's gone... I can't believe she's gone. I never even got to say goodbye. Or even tell her that, I love her.

I am completely in love with her. I love everything about her. Her smile, her hair, the way she laughs and blushes. Her independence. And more importantly, her company. And now who knows, I may never even see her again.

~Avril's P.O.V~

Finally! After hours of being on this shit the ride is finally over! I got of and collected my stuff. I walked around until I spotted my two favourite twins!

"Dylan! David!" I said. I dropped everything and ran to them. I was so happy to see them again!

"Av! So glad you're back! What happened to you! Your hair is pink! Did you change? Oh my god! Don't tell me they turn you good?!" Dylan said not allowing me to talk.

"No. I just don't vandalize by spray paint and sleep with random guys any more" I said. I got my stuff and we headed to their place.

-5 days later-

I have been with these guys for five days. It was really fun. Parties, stealing, smoking, clubbing. I missed these two.

It was thursday, so I was getting ready to film the milk challenge. We were in our alley, just in case we barf. They were joining in on this one.

We got their sister to film for us. She signalled us that it was recording.

"Hey my little rebels! I'm back where I belong! In NYC! These are my two double gangers Dylan and David. Today they will be joining me in the Milk Challenge!" I said.

"So we've got our gallon of milk right here." Dylan said and we all held up our milk. "And we're in our alley. These are all the spray paints we've done. We spray paint here alot, so we claim it as ours"

"And we are here because I have the WORSE gag reflex ever. So I'll barf not even half way through" said David.

"Ready. Lets do this! 3-2-1 drink!" I said and we all began drinking.

David was right, he started barfing and we weren't even half way. His sister zoomed in on him. I was laughing to hard to even drink.

5 minutes later and we are still drinking. I am almost done! Right before I finished I barfed a ton.

"My god. My fucking stomach" I said as I still barfed. How the fuck is Dylan doing this? "What the fuck dude? How do you do this?" I asked him. He shrugged.

He finished the milk which means he wins. "Yes! I win!" He chanted and slammed the bottle to the ground. I finished second.

"Thank god it's over! I need to barf again" I said and started puking again. Their sister brought the camera to me.

David finished a couple minutes after us. So he gets punished.

"Okay my little rebels! That was the milk challenge. And since David here lost! He gets punished. Pass the the rest of the milk please" I said. His sister brought over two more gallons of milk. Me and Dylan went on. Either side of him and poured it all on me.

"Thanks for watching guys" David said.

"Follow our twitters. @RebelAv @DylMill and @DavidMillerz Thanks. Goodbye! Comment rate subscribe!" I said still pouring milk on him. I got my phone back from his sister and we went back to Dylan's and David's house.

(Watch the Janoskians milk challenge on youtube. They vomit rainbows. Literally.)

I edited the video and added in the end credits. I upload tomorrow.

~Louis' P.O.V~

It has been 5 days now. 5 with our seeing her perfect face or hearing her voice. I miss her. So so much. I have tried calling her, but she never answered.

I need to stop being so hung up over her. But I can't get her out of my head. There's just something about her that makes me want her.

I want to see her. I need to see her. I have to see her. No matter what, i'll find her.

~Avril's P.O.V~

"DYLAN!! I swear you better put me down!" I shouted. He through me over his shoulder and is running towards the pool in the back.

If you want to know why, it's because I ate his last slice of pizza. "David!! I need help! Save me!!" I shouted.

"Sorry! You're on your own" he said flicking through the channels on TV.

"Wow. What a great friend"I said sarcastically. "I am not afraid to kick you in the balls!" I said to Dylan. It was too late. He threw me in the pool.

"I know where you sleep" I said glaring at him. He just laughed.

I climbed out of the pool soaking wet. Hey, I can prank and use it as next weeks Freaky Friday video. Evil plan forming.

I went up to my room still wet and grabbed my phone from my dresser. I started filming.

"Hey there rebz! It's me Av! So, as you can see. I am soaking wet. Why? Because this stupid idiot Dylan dumped me in the pool. Now I am freezing my fucking ass off!"I said shivering a bit.

"So, I think it's time for some pranking revenge. Not sure what to do. Ooo. A classic. Fill his body wash with orange food colouring. That would be nice" I said smirking. I paused the video and went to the kitchen. Dylan and David were in the living room watching TV.

I grabbed the orange and went into Dylan's room. Then I un paused the video.

"Now as you can see. I'm in Dylan's room. Now lets to his bathroom." I said and went in. I poured the orange food colouring in his body wash and then left.

"Okay. I will be sure to catch his reaction later" I said and shut off the camera.

I had to change before I get sick. I took off my clothes and put on acid wash jeans and a big green sweater.

I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Then was interrupted when I heard my phone go off. Twitter notification.

I opened my twitter to see it was from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RebelAv I miss having you around :(

Awe he misses me. Oh my god i'm going soft. No! No no no no no! This is not happening. I'm going to forget everything about them. Even though I don't want to forget Louis. Ugh! I hate theses feelings!

With out even thinking I replied.

@RebelAv: @Louis_Tomlinson I miss you too :(

I hadn't even realized I replied until now. What is wrong with me

'You fell in love' a voice in my head said. Shut up who asked you.

'You did. Remember.' It said again. I swear I will beat my self up if the shit doesn't stop.

'Go ahead. Beat yourself and look like a complete retard' it said. Now I'm mad. I feel like I'm going cray arguing with myself.

I got another twitter notification.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RebelAv I want to see you again. Where are you? Please tell me.

Oh my god. Don't give in. Don't give in don't give in.

It's taking all in me not to reply to his tweet. But I have to.

@RebelAv: @Louis_Tomlinson watch #FreakyFridays tomorrow and you'll find out.

After that I ignored the rest. It's taking everything in me not to read them. I really am going soft. But there's something about him. Every time he's around my heart beats faster. When he compliments me I blush and my heart melts.

'I told you you're in love' the voice said. Shut the fuck up no body asked you this time.

But the voice is right. I'm in love. I never thought that this could happen again. After Marcus, I never fell for anyone, never had a crush on anyone. I just had one night stands. And now. I'm in love with a man named Louis Tomlinson.