blue eyes☆

so I was think about having you guys guess what fairy tale each one shot is based on, I promise it won't be hard. so at the end of each one shot I'll just put a space for yall to guess and the winner will get something, idk yet! follow, dedication, reads on your story, whatever you want really. so here's the first one!

-------------
Luke slammed the front of his locker shut as he juggled all the books in his hands. He turned around, still struggling to get all his books situated in his hands, when he heard the familiar foot steps of the two people who make his life hell.

"and how's our little Lukey today?" Luke cringed noticeably at the use of the nickname; but it just prompted Ashton to taunt him with it as Michael continued talking.

"since we're going to the dance tonight we need you to do our school work for us" Michael reached around and grabbed Ashton's waist and pulled him closer. Ashton stopped taunting Luke and blushed profusely, making Luke roll his eyes.

"what make you think I'll have time? what about me going to the dance?" Ashton and Michael looked at each other for a minute before erupting into laughter.

"good one luke, we all know no one asked your ugly ass to the dance" Ashton reached into his bag and grabbed 3 spiral notebooks filled with work to do and dumped them into Luke's arms harshly, making luke drop all the other books he was already carrying.

Ashton and Michael turned around and began to walk away down the hallway, but not without a "get it done loser!" yelled over his shoulder. Luke sighed and sinker down to the ground.

someone help me
--------------

it was almost 8pm and Luke was still bent over his desk trying to figure out Ashton's calculus homework. he has been working on their homework since we got home around 2pm and he still wasn't done. a knock on his door broke his train of thought and Luke stood to open his door.

His mum was stood at threshold with her hands behind her back.

"Hey Luke, why rent you getting ready for the dance?" Luke frowned and looked at the floor.

"um, no one asked me. and I have a lot of homework to finish anyway" he saw his mum's smile drop and he quickly started trying to make it sound like no big deal, even though it totally was.

"Luke you need to live a little bit; who cares if you weren't asked, you should still go! and stop doing those bully's homework. and please go to the dance" Luke looked away and thought about it for a minute.

"I don't even have anything to wear" Liz revealed the nice dark blue suit she had hidden behind her back and squealed. Luke smiled and reached for it.

"there's one thing, it's a masquerade party, I need a mask" Liz pulled a nice blue mask from the inside pocket of the suit and Luke's eyes lit up. He looked up and no gave her the biggest hug he could and whispered a thank you into her ear before running into his room to get dressed.

-----------------

Calum refilled his cup of punch (spiked of course) and turned to survey the dance floor for the twentieth time. he was so terribly bored and due to his inability to follow rules, his lack of mask had made him him a prime target for freshman girls. sadly freshman girls don't quite understand that he won't date them because he is a senior, and very fucking gay.