Chapter 12

*Emma's POV*

Nothing feels better than being free. Walking home from the vault, or what used to be seemed to take a long time. I'm still not good at a transformation spell as the normal me, so we took the long way. When I see the first glimpse of the castle I start running. Killian tries to keep up, but I am running on pure excitement.

The castle bridge is soon in front of me, I run straight on it, and through the gates. When I make it to the courtyard Henry sat at the fountain with Leia.

"Henry!" I yell as I run up and embrace him.

"You're back, and you." He says surprised. I pick Leia up from his arms.

'Aww my baby, I missed you so much." I say kissing my daughter's forehead. "Where's Liam?" I ask wondering where my other baby is.

"He is inside with Grandma and Grandpa."

"Let's go." I say. I hold out my hand and Henry grabs it. The three of us speed walk through the halls of the castle until we find them in my fathers study.

"Emma!?" Both my parents say standing up as soon as they see me.

"Yes I'm home, and I'm me." I say hugging them. With my free arm I pick up my other child from the crib he was laying in.

"I missed you all so much." I say kissing Liam's forehead.

Killian runs in moments later all out of breath.

"Thanks for waiting for me, love." He manages to say. we all laugh at his remark.

"This calls for a celebra-" My mother starts but we all cut her off before she can say anything more.

"NOOOO." We all say in unison.

~

"The darkness, what does it feel like?" Henry asked later that night.

"Henry!" My mother scolded.

"It's okay mom. I don't really know what it feels like, Henry. All I know is I couldn't tell what was right and what was wrong."

"We're just glad you're back." My mother says, really not wanting to hear anymore. "Regina wants to talk to you tomorrow morning." She says looking directly at me and Killian. "She sent a message about Storybrooke, she wants to talk to you guys about.'

"She found a way!?" I ask excitedly.

"I am not sure, you'll just have to talk to her."

That night as I'm about to sleep, for the first time in ages, I hope tomorrow we can go back home to Storybrooke.