Chapter 15

*Emma's POV*

I hit my head hard against the graveled street road in the middle of Storybrooke. There is a cut on my forehead, dripping blood, so I heal it with a swipe of my hand. My vision is blurry for a moment then am fully aware of my surroundings. Other people, Regina my mother and Neal, my father, Henry, Archie, and grumpy are all getting off the ground.

What happened, nobody knows. I think about the past and nothing makes any sense, it's almost feels like something is missing. Something was missing. The last thing I can fully remember was I was pregnant. I look down at my stomach and there is nothing there, just my flat stomach. I start to worry and so does everybody else. But my thoughts are pulled away from worrying when I hear crying. Crying from two babies. I look around frantically for the babies whose cries I hear. A basket near the library catches my eye. I get up off the ground and I speed walk over to it. There were two babies, only a couple weeks old screaming for someone to hold them. One boy with blonde hair and green eyes and a girl with black hair and eyes which I can't see because they are glued shut. I pick her up first and I rock her gently in my arms. This gesture is so unfamiliar to me. She calms almost instantly, and so does the boy. It feels like we are connected in a way.
Have I forgotten something?
And where was Killian?