Chapter 1

*Emma's POV*

The winters in the Enchanted Forest are unbearable. Everyone else seems to be fine in their cloaks, but Henry and I feel as if we will freeze to death. I worry about the babies, since they are only a couple of weeks old, I swaddle them in so many blankets they look like a breakfast burrito. Not that they have those here. Liam and Leia are wonderful. Liam looks like me but acts like Killian. He has my loose blonde curl, high cheekbones, and green eyes. While Leia looks like Killian but acts like me. She is starting to get black hair, she has his blue eyes and great smile, well she does have my nose. The most difficult part right now is not having Killian around.

Killian left to go to be neighboring kingdom to see if anyone knows if there is anyway of getting back to Storybrooke without inacting another Dark Curse. The babies love him more than anyone. They cry all day without sight of their father.
Killian and I have held back our wedding until everything is back normal, meaning until we are back in Storybrooke.

I cradle Liam when Henry opens my creaky door, his clothes are the normal here in the Enchanted Forest, but his hair isn't, it remains the same as it always has been. It's good to see something familiar around here.

"He's back." He says and I instantly know who he is talking about.

"Grab Leia." I say as I step out of the old wood rocking chair I was sitting at. I exit my room, and as I approatch the stairs, with the hand I am not carrying Liam with I lift up they gray, silky material of my dress. Carefully I walk down the stairs, until my eyes meet his.