Epilogue

*Emma's POV*

The dusty old book was sitting there, just begging to be read. It's magical properties unknown to many. In the dark of the night it still called to me.

"Mommy?" Two small voices startled me from behind. I looked behind me to where a little boy and a little girl stood holding each others hands tightly. They knew they weren't supposed to be there in the first place. Thunder boomed from the outside. The twins jumped in fright and ran over to me. I scooped up the three year olds and held them tightly in my arms.

"It's okay, I'm here. I wont let anything harm you." I say rubbing their small backs. Liam slid off my lap and Leia followed. Her hair was the color of a raven and was in curls flowing all the way down past her waist. Her bright blue eyes were clearly seen through the darkness. The boy was much like his father, except for his looks. Blonde hair green eyes, like me.

"Read us a new story." Leia said.

"Yeah." Liam agreed.

"Alright." I laughed. Anything to get their minds off the storm. I stood and walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed the book, the dusty old book that hadn't been touched since Henry decided he was too old for fairytales, even though he lived one. The cracking leather binding and the familiar words, Once Upon A Time.

I turned back around and headed back to my seat. Before I sat down I saw my love, smiling at his family. I sat down the twins sitting on my lap. We opened the book together and it was on a story I knew very well, more than any other.

It went like this,

Once Upon A Time, there was a tough Princess and a fearless Pirate. More like a lost girl and a broken boy.
Life had never been easy for them, but they managed to get through it.
...Until they met.
It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but somehow, they understood each other.
Together they both learned how to love again...

~The End~