DAMN I FUCKED UP

Enoch P.O.V

Damn I really just wanted to talk to Kia like fr I miss her so much it's crazy. I didn't really realize how deep in love i was with her until now.... shit crazy! I really wanted to explain what went down with me and jazz and shit. Let her know that shit was a mistake frfr, but every time i tried to talk to her she wasn't trying hear my shit. I don't blame her but man... I'm tired of these fu ass games we need to talk like..Now! So i hopped in my whip and i drove to her crib, fuck trying to call this time cause i knew her stubborn ass wasn't going to answer. On the way there all I could think about was her and that pretty was smile. she was everything frfr and i hate I fucked shit up with her man. Finally I got to her crib and knocked a few times and waited until she came to the door.
She just swung the door open without asking who is it and shit. When we caught each other eye contact that's when she finally spoke.

Damn I miss looking into her eyes she my world and she ion even know it.

I was knocked out my thought once I heard her voice and it had hella attitude in it.

Kia: Can I help you?

Enoch: Ummm yea... Kia can we just talk man?

Kia: About what?

Enoch: stuff?... I really just wanna talk and let u know wassup.

Kia: It's really not much to talk about y'all did what y'all did and that's it no need to explain nothing else.

Enoch: Man it's not even like that...that shit wasn't suppose to go down like that.

Kia: The fuck you mean it wasn't suppose to go down like that?? That wasn't suppose to go down AT ALL... THAT SHIT SO TRIFLING.

Enoch: you rig-

Kia: Damn right I'm right. Do you know how that shit makes me feel?? WHY TF IT HAPPEN ANYWAY?

Enoch:Imma be real with you.... Me and the home boys we was drinking and getting high and shit and DJ was like aye some lil hoes finna come chill with us. Right?

Kia:Mmhmm

Enoch: So the lil hoes so happen to be jazz and one of the lil bitches she be hanging with so everything all cool and whatever we still drinking, smoking, and just chilling. So DJ was like Damn y'all smoking our weed and shit this shit ain't free what y'all finna give us and jazz was like what y'all want? Whole time she was eyeing me but I wasn't really paying her ass no mind. So DJ like shid let us hit and the rest of the home boys was agreeing and shit and one thing lead to another her home girl sucked my dick and they let us run a train on them and that was it nothing more nothing less and that's the truth, I was fucked up and i wasn't thinking at all. I swear to you I'm sorry and if I could take that shit back I would Kia.

By this time tears was running down her face. I hate to see her so hurt like this it was killing me. I just wanted to hold her and tell her everything was good but she wasn't going for that shit. I saw so much hurt and anger in her eyes.

Enoch: Talk to me please?

Kia: I ain't got shit else to say... Get out now!
She said in a stern voice with tears still falling.

Enoch: I love you tho

Kia: You really don't. U knew what was happening and you could have stop it or left but you didn't. So with that being said GET THE FUCK OUT.

Enoch: iighht man... I just came here to be honest with you but you tripping so I'll talk to you when you cool down but now you know the truth.

Kia: Enoch?

Enoch: yea??

Kia:FUCK YOU AND YO SO CALL TRUTH TELL SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A FUCK CAUSE I DON'T.

Enoch: iight Kia.....

With that being said I left cause I ain't got time for the yelling and shit. I know she don't believe me and think we been fucking way longer but I swear I'm being honest with her. She'll come around sooner or later i ain't tripping.

I THINK THIS A PRETTY GOOD LENGTH TELL ME HOW U GUYS LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.