Letting go

I finally decided to get rid of EVERYTHING that reminded me of nasty ass jazz and enoch. I was just so over all the drama that was going on. Jazz is really trying me and I'm about the beat the FUCK outta her. I really don't give 2fucks if she pregnant anymore. She childish asl and love running her fucking mouth she must of forgot she can't fight. I'm the one that fought for her real dumb ass and kept mfs from beating ass. &Enoch OMFG.... Where do I fucking begin with him, he's a fucking stalker. Everywhere I go he show up and this shit is beyond fucking annoying it's crazy. I'm just tired of they ass period and school, that's fucking annoying too..... Like bruhhh GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY.

*later that day*
I was at home chilling just thinking about everything that has been over these last few months. It was so much drama but I'm glad to be finally letting go and moving the fuck on. Me and my mom been spending more time with each other now. To be honest it's been a lot of fun. Now i know I can actually talk to my mom about stuff now it's like she more calm than before, which is a very good thing I feel way more comfortable with her. Just as I was smiling to myself about the situation i heard a knock on the door that interrupted my thoughts. Ughhh..... Who at the door now? I was thinking out loud to myself. I just open the door not thinking, nor looking, or asking who it was.
There stood Enoch just looking at the ground.

-Can I help you?

"- ummm yea..... Kia can we just talk man?

- About what?

"- Stuff?... I just really wanna talk.......

IT'S A VERY SHORT CHP BUT IT'S A LIL SOMETHING TO LET Y'ALL KNOW I DIDN'T FORGET NEXT CHP GONNA BE LONG AND I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING IT FROM ENOCH POINT OF VIEW WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THAT??? But keep voting and reading and don't forget to leave comments please!