chp 7

when we arrived at his house we went straight to his room and sat down and ate.

after we ate we just sat in akward silence before he spoke.

Enoch: relax, u act like it's ur first time here.

I gave him a half smile and got up and started looking for me to sleep in.

kia: Ok well im bout to take a shower

Enoch: can i join?

I gave him a look and he chuckled a little.

Enoch: I'm just playing kia

Kia: mmmhmmm

When i got out the shower he was playing the game with nothing but his boxers on and good god the boy had a body out this world that i miss so much and than all of sudden i got horny

kia: fuck, damn hormones. I whisper a Lil too loud to myself

Enoch: what you say?

kia: oh nothing i just feel a lil sick. i lied.

Enoch: All that food u ate fat ass

he said flashing that perfect ass smile of his

kia: -__- really

Enoch: he laughed... I'm just playing.

I crawled in the bed and got under the covers and watched as he finished playing his basketball game.

Enoch: how u feeling?

kia: what?

Enoch: i said how u feeling?

kia: What u mean how im feeling?

Enoch: you said u feeling sick so how tf u feeling?... he said while laughing.

Kia: ohh....oh yeaa im ok and don't curse at me i told him giveing him a small smile, and he just smiled back.

He turned off his game and sat at the edge of the bed. Then he started getting a sheet and blanket spreading it over his couch and i felt bad i didn't want him to sleep on the couch b/c of me.

Kia: You know you don't have to sleep on the couch, this is your bed.

Enoch: Naw kia it's cool i don't mind you sleep there and I'll sleep here.

kia: Are you sure?

Enoch: Yeaa, you good ma!

With that said he turned off the light and laid down and i was still sitting up in the bed just staring in the darkness it's been hard for me to go to sleep at night again I started having my nightmares again and it have gotten worse to the point i don't wanna sleep at night everytime i close my eyes i Have a flash back and i got snapped out of me day dreaming by enoch calling my name.

Enoch: kiaaaaaa, i know u woke i can see u sitting up in the bed.

kia: sorry i didn't hear u, wassup?

Enoch: What u over there thinking about that you didn't hear me call yo name like 50 times.

I laughed a little at that.

Kia: Stop over exaggerating u ain't call me no 50 times.

Enoch: Naw i didn't but i called yo ass hella times tho, now what u thinking about.

kia: Nothing, i just can't sleep. Can u come over here please and talk to me until i fall asleep.

Enoch: yeaa, I gotchu scoot over for a nigga. What u wanna talk about?

Kia: I don't know.... The baby?!?

Enoch: truu... when yo next appointment , cause i wanna come.

Kia: you do? That would be nice, and it's friday.

  It was awkward silence and stare between us and all of a sudden i felt his soft plump juicy lips connect to mines i kissed back b/c no matter how mad i am at him i love him and i miss him like crazy.

He started placing soft kisses down the side of my neck and a soft moam escaped my mouth and i felt his man hood get hard and this point my hormones were going crazy and i wanted him bad. I took off my tank top and he kept kissing down my body until he got to my inner thighs and he slide my panties off and started placing soft kissing along my thighs then i felt his tongue flick on my clit and the he started sucking and biting and he had me going crazy my back arch and felt my climax coming and i came in his mouth and he lick it all up...

Enoch: Turn over and speard em.

he told me in a low deep voice.

I did as told and i felt his man hood on my pussy and he was teasing me and i didn't like that all so i took his man hood and inserted it inside me and took control after that.......

UMMMM THISS CHAPTER WAS OK BUT LEAVE  COMMENTS TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINK AND SUGGESTIONS PLZZ VOTE TOO PLZZZ THXXXX