TRUST

That Damn dream had me tripping a lil bit too hard, had my Lil ass second guessing every mf body. My bestfriend, My boyfriend, just every body I hang with and thought meant something to me. I decided to call jazz(Jasmine) and Enoch and told them to meet me at the park if this shit was true I needed to no like now cause this shit got me going crazy and I can't take it...I hope it's not true tho cause I love them both... Jazz is like a sister I never had we do everything together, and Enoch... I mean what can I say that boy got my heart he my first love my everything also my bestfriend.
Stupid ass Dream man.

I was sitting at the park on the swings letting the breeze hit me, waiting on them to meet me. It was always peaceful here at night. I swear it's like all your worries just got away. I was knocked out of my thoughts when jazz walked up.

Jazz: Hey my best bitch

Me:hey boo

Jazz: So wassup? Why we meeting at the park this late?

Me: you know this my place to go when I wanna talk lol it's so peaceful.

Jazz: lol truee... U need to stay yo crazy ass out the park this late... We in da hood bitch.

Me: lmmfao... I don't like you...

Jazz: I love you too Baee

Just than Enoch walked up...

Enoch:wassup, why we here bae?
Wassup jazz?

Jazz:hey E

Me: Cause I wanted to talk

E: out here

Me: ummm yesss

Jazz:lol

E:I Guess... Wassup tho ma? What's on yo mind?

Me:ughhhh a lot

So I had this really weird dream right, like it was hella crazy. In this dream basically it was like my whole life was just playing out like all this shit felt so real to me. Part of this dream it was u and jazz in it and y'all was fucking behind my bk.

Jazz:what?

E:Tssss I ain't abt to hear this shit man.

Me: what you mean? I'm not saying y'all doing it I'm just saying what happened so let me finish plz.... Sooo then jazz said she was pregnant and shit but whole time it was a lie and shit and than I found out I was pregnant.... But let me ask y'all this tho... R y'all messing around behind my back?

E: Man is u fucking crazy asking me some stupid shit like that? That's yo fucking best friend who is like a sister to me.. Is u serious Kia?

Me: hell yea I'm serious

E: Man that's some bullshit

Whole time while me and Enoch going back and forward jazz had her head down quiet asl.

Me: jazz???

Jazz: We have been seeing each other behind yo back it been for a few months now... She said fast asl
Kia I'm sooo sorry I never meant to hurt u I swear.

I just stood there hella shock cause I was hoping this bullshit wasn't truee but it was and that shit hurted like hell..

E:Mannn.... He said looking at us.

Jazz: One more thing.... I am pregnant Fr I went to the doctor and everything.

Enoch: Shittt...

All I could do was smack the shit out of both of them.
E: WTF KIA?

Me: STFU

I was hella hurt and all jazz did was hold her face and look down and say she was sorry.

So do y'all love each other?

Jazz: Yess I love him. I grew so much feelings for him.

E: I mean... Shidd I guess..

Me &jazz: what do you mean" I guess "?
E: WTF Y'ALL WANT ME TO SAY... DAMN MAN.

Me: you know what you can have him and y'all can have y'all Lil family I'm gone and congrats. Don't ever say shit else to me again I swear to God fuck both of y'all.
I went home and just cried my lil eyes out and slowly drifted to sleep.

SHIT FINNA GET REAL....

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY! Plzzz comment, like, questions all that shit...