Trust and Believe <\3

*NYKIA*

"What the hell you think you doing huhh??? You think this bitch love you? You think she care? No mutherfuking No! You think you got it cause you got some cash in your pockets now? Who was there for you when you ain't have shit? I was.Not these other bitches. Me! I sat here and put up with all the bullshit you put me thru and then.you turn around and fuck my best friend and got the bitch pregnant too!"

"Baby im- "

"Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear shit you gotta say. Just get the fuck outta my face I don't ever wanna see yo ass again." I said near tears.

"But baby let me explain." He pleaded.

"I don't wanna hear it." I said, my voice cracking.

And with that being said, he left. I ran to my room and started pouring my eyes out cause I didn't want him to see me break down like that or seem weak in no kind of way.

*2days later*

I was sitting in class minding my own damn business trying to put this situation behind me, but no this bitch wanna talk and make me all mad again.

"Can we talk ?" She said with tears in her eyes and her voice cracking.

"You can talk." I said to her with no care in the world.

"Ok",She said, "um.. uh.. um... Im sor-"

"Stop right there bitch. I don't even wanna hear no sorry shit. You ain't sorry bitch cause if you was, you wouldn't have did it in the first place. You suppose to be my best friend." I said with my voice cracking, ready to break down. But I didn't because I wasn't about to let no bitch see me weak.

"I am ur best-" She said coming close to me with tears running down her cheeks.

"FRIENDDD?", I yelled cutting her off, "Bitch you ain't shit but a trifling hoe. I fucking hate you and you lucky I didn't beat yo ass but I'm not go to stoop to your level. I'm just walking away from it, so I suggest you do the same."

"But im really sorry.'' She said with pleading eyes.

"Bitch shut the fuck up cause I said I don't wanna hear that bullshit." I said, with anger building inside of me, ready to take it out on this bitch's face.

*That Weekend*

I was sitting in the dark thinking about the what ifs and what could of beens when I realized that I'm not finna sit here and make my life miserable for a boy. Naw that's not me at all. It was the weekend so I decided to call my cousin so we can go to this party.

*30 mins later*

Me nd my cousin Dijah was heading out for the night. We was going to a party that my friend Shauwn put together. We got to the party and was having fun when Damon and his homies walked in.

Damon is so fine. I have a lil crush on him but no one knows about it.

He's 6'1, hazel eyes, deep dimples, and light skinned. He has dreads that reach his shoulders and he stay fly all the time. He has perfect white teeth and smile that's out of this world. He is just too damn fine. Later i went to get something to drink and right there by himself was Damon siping the last of his drink.I figured what did i have to lose so i blurted out "Hi" . Damom just staring at me "oh hi...ur Dijah's cousin right?" yea my name is nykia "oh thats cool" then he walked away. Later that day people were dancing and i wasn't dancing, but then Damon Came up to me saying "Why arnt u dancin?" me starteld said "ooh i dont know..umm Why aren't you?" Damon staring at me said "Why arnt i what?" "Dancing?" i said "Oh becuse no ones asked me to" Damon said with his bright white teeth showing.." So you want to dance?" He asked me "YES..i mean yea whatever" i replied turnin red. "iight let's dance then" he said with a smirk on his face. so then tyga "make it nasty" came on and i was dancing my ass off. We danced the whole night.