chp 6

I had no where to go and i didn't know what to do. I was scared asl cause i knew i needed my momma more than anything right now. but

she didn't want shit to do with me, but i was extremely mad her about the shit she said to me. Did she really want to get rid of me? I love my mom with all my heart but she don't give af about nobody but her self . she had no right saying some shit like that to me idgaf how mad a person is never say that to your fucking child. I really needed someone to talk to.... bad... I had so much my mind and everything was soo fucked up for me right now but i know it will get better.

As i sat in the park letting my mind over flow with thoughts i felt some strong warm arms wrap around me. it was Enoch smiling like crazy i gave him a half fake smile right then and there he knew something was up.

Enoch: What's wrong?? why you giving me that fake ass smile?

Me: Nothing.. i said giving him that half smile again.

Enoch: Don't lie to.. what's wrong kia???

Me: I took a deep breath and said "I just got a lot on my mind that's all"

Enoch: Wanna talk about it know im here for you.

I looked up from the ground giving him eye contact with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Me: I have nowhere to go, and my momma don't want anything to with me.

Enoch: Baby I'm here for didn't i tell you that you can stay with me i wouldn't have you staying in the streets especially while your pregnant with my child come on kia man y didn't u just come to me you mean everything to me.

Me: I don't know

Enoch : What you mean you don't know u can stay until u get on irra feet and i will still give u your space and time.

I looked up and we locked eyes and remembered this was the reason i fell in love with him and i gave in and said ok.

Enoch: Ok??

Me: yes... ok

Enoch: Iight let's go get you some to eat. 

Me: Wait i need to go get me some cloths.

Enoch: you still got cloths at my crib bae.

Me: Enoch plz stp calling me bae.

He laughed a little.

Enoch: my bad ba.... i mean kia what you wanna eat???

Me: I want a italian beef gyro with gyro sauce i want some cheess fries and i want a six piece chicken....

He was looking at me like i was crazy but i was dead serious and hungry asl...

Enoch: I believe you too.

Me: I believe me too cause im serious asl.

THIS NOT LONG BUTTT IM BACK IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY THO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE

AND FMOIG @HEYNYKIA