CHP 12

-At the doctors office....

When I got to the clinic I checked in and waited for them to call my name. I was hella scared, I didn't think I was pregnant but, I wanted to be sure cause that dream scared the fuck outta me. I was by myself cause my mom had to work. I really needed someone to tell to calm tf down everything gone be ok, cause I swear it felt like I was abt to throw up everything I ate this morning, but I know I was just over exaggerating the whole situation by me being hella nervous. The nurse finally called my name and I quickly grab my things and followed the nurse to the back. She asked Me a million and one questions hella personal questions too.. before she told Me to go to the back and pee in the cup after I return the cup back to her she sent me bk to the front and told me she going to call my name again.... I was sitting there for what felt like Hellas until I heard my name again.

Nurse: Well congratulations ms. Kia

And as soon as I heard that I just broke down in tears and let her finish

Nurse: Your not pregnant...

And when she said that I looked up with more tears coming down this time happy......

We said our goodbyes and I left hella happy and the first thing I did was call my mom. Ik when she get home Imma get another lecture about how I shouldn't trust these boys and be careful next time, but it's cool I'm just happy I'm not pregnant and don't have to deal with drama and I'm moving on with everything.

....Few weeks later....
Enoch being calling me none stop, sending me hella text messages, and leaving me all types of voicemails any how sorry he is and how he realize he love me and not jazz and how he want another chance and how jazz saying that the baby might not be his it could be a couple other niggas and I'm just sitting here like this is too fucking much and I can care less abt Wtf he talking about and and Wtf he going thru with that nasty ass jazz...
And school hasn't been no better he try his best to try and talk to me or get me alone but I ain't going I ain't Tryna hear that shit and jazz.... Lets just say I'm bout zero fucking seconds from beating her ass she just lucky she pregnant cause ion got time her real dumb ass.

Tell me how y'all liked this lil chp.... Comment vote thxx for reading