Thirty -three

(A/N: BE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!!!!)

Willa taps her pencil against her workbook, staring at the clock. Only one more minute of pretending to be productive until she can leave. Willa was supposed to be studying, but her brain wouldn't shut up, so she'd been thinking and staring at her clock while beating herself up over the fact that she was not going to be ready for this quiz next week. She could hardly take it anymore, and was just ready to call it quits and leave for work. She could think while she was there.

The clock finally clicks to 5:00 and she leaps off the bed, slamming her binder closed. She grabs her jacket off the rack, and buttons it up, knowing that the November air is going to be a real jerk and freeze her to death.

She was still letting Tobias' speech get to her. She was so angry at him, she wanted to choke him. She couldn't get it out of her head no matter how many times she scolded herself for thinking about it.

She rushes out the front door, making the walk to the clinic a few blocks away. She keeps her head down, her hands stuffed in her pockets as she walks against the wind.

Willa walks into the waiting room, which has only a few people. She thinks about all the filing she'll have to do and everything she has to take care of, and if at all possible, she's filled with even more stress.

Taking a deep breath, she pulls her jacket off, straightens her scrubs and starts to head back behind the desk, when someone grabs her hand.

She looks back and find a pair of familiar, warm, brown eyes.

She grins, "Dylan-"

"Sorry, ma'am, but I'm afraid you're not going into work today." Dylan flashes his signature, mischievous smile.

Willa frowns, "What? What are you talking about? Of course I'm going to work, it's my shift."

"Nope. I got Marvin to take care of it. He's covering your shift for you."

Willa looks over and notices Marvin standing by the file cabinet, taking care of patients files.

"I can't just let Marvin take over!" Willa says, horrified, "He'll mess up my filing system! I'm supposed to leave peoples health in the hands of Marvin?"

Dylan smiles, "He'll do fine! Come on, Marvin has great hands."

Willa looks back at Marvin and notices him rearranging some files. She scowls, "No! Marvin does not have great hands! You know what Marvin has? Marvin has two seconds to put Mrs. Leecher back by Bill Lime before I break his neck!"

"Willa, calm down." Dylan laughs, "Just calm down.....and trust me."

Willa looks over at Dylan, staring him in the eyes. She takes a few deep breaths and Dylan's eyes seem to hypnotize her.

He raises his eyebrows, "Okay?"

She sighs, "Alright, alright."

"Great. Now, come on." He grins, "We have a plane to catch."

Willa gasps at him as he slides her jacket over her shoulders, "What are you talking about?"

"You'll see."

"Dylan, I don't have a bag packed, I don't have anyone to take care of things while I'm gone, I don't-"

Dylan shushes her, "I told you already- I got it all taken care of. I covered every base. Everything is going to be fine."

He leads her right back out the door to a car. He helps her into the front seat, shutting the door before he slides into the driver's seat himself.