Mr. Bieber -- One

"Oh, my gosh. Have you seen the new teacher? He is so hot!"

I roll my eyes at the girls chattering in the halls. I look at the time. 2:01. Last class of the day. Choir. I jog down the hall and into the classroom. I sit down and open my binder, grabbing my latest book. I open it to my page and start to read.

The door opens and closes, then the murmurs start. I can't concentrate with the murmuring and so I close my book, looking up. There at the front of the classroom was a golden-haired man that looked about nineteen and he was beautiful.

"Good afternoon, class. My name is Mr. Bieber. I am your new choir teacher," he says, smiling at us. "I'd like to get to know all of you. Go around and say your name along with something interesting about you. I'll go first. My name is Justin and I have over seven number one albums. "

He points to the guy sitting in the front row and then goes down the line. John likes skateboarding. MacKenzie likes to paint. All these boring people. Eventually it comes to me. I stand like the others, my back straight as a pole.

"My name is Carter. I like to record my own music."

Mr. Bieber smiles and nods. Something in me made my cheeks warm. I never felt this way before. I sit down and look at my hands.

"Well, now that everyone has said their names. Who thinks they can remember everything that everyone else said?" he asks, clapping his hands. "But here's the catch: You have to sing it."

Everyone who rose their hand put it down immediately. I felt brave and rose my hand. Mr. Bieber smiles, his rosy pink lips tilting up.

"Alright, Carter. Go ahead." There was a twinkle in his eye that only showed up when he looked at me. Maybe I'm naive but that's what I think I saw.

I go through everyone with ease and then I lean against the desk.

"Justin has over seven number one albums," I sing with ease.

"Very, very nice!" He claps and students join in, girls shooting glares.

I sit down, glad that I have Mr. Bieber's approval. The rest of the class flies by when my attention snaps back to reality when the bell rings. I gather my things and I began down the isle.

"Carter, can you please stay behind?" Mr. Bieber asks. I nod and lean back against a desk.

He closes the door and walks over to me.

"What you've done today..." he starts, "...was very brave. I don't think I have seen anyone do that with their peers. I, of all people, know how teenagers are."

I nod and smile.

"You have a very nice voice. You'd make it in the business," he says, leaning against his desk.

"Thank you, Mr. Bieber," I say, biting my lip. My cheeks warm up and I look down.

"I'm sorry if I am making you uncomfortable," he says.

"No. No, it's fine," I say, looking up. "It's just that no one says that kind of stuff to someone likes me."

He stands up and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't listen to what anyone says," he says, looking into my eyes. "They are only trying to stop you from living your dream. They can't if you don't let them."

I look into his deep brown eyes and fall into them. They were like a dark caramel/chocolate brown, enchanting me.

"Okay," I whisper.

Mr. Bieber's eyes were looking over my face, often staying on my lips. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted to feel his lips against mine. I wanted his hands on me. My lips part and I tilt my head up.

He licks his lips, giving them moisture. I was growing impatient with the eagerness to kiss him. But my impatience doesn't last long.

Eventually Mr. Bieber leans in and gently presses his lips to mine. There was a sweet, romantic feel to it. I kiss him back, drowning in it. I place my hands on his chest and deepening it. He pushes away and shakes his head.

"That was wrong. I should have never done that," he says, turning away from me.

"I don't mind," I say, trying to look at his face.

"You don't understand. I could get in very big trouble for that," he says, pacing around.

"No one has to know," I say, sitting on a desk. "It'll be our little secret."

He sits at his desk and hangs his head in his hands.

"Fine. Regret it. Just know that I don't and it was amazing," I say, throwing my bag over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow."

I walk out the door, slamming it behind me.