Mr. Bieber -- Seven: No, No, No, No

Chapter Seven: No, No, No, No.

[Carter]

I open my eyes, raising my head. I was in Justin's bedroom. I push the satin sheets off my body and stand. I pull the shirt hem down as I bend over to grab my clothes. I look at the bed to see Justin asleep. He stirs and squints at me.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I have to go, remember?" I say. "Incognito?"

"It's Saturday," he groans.

I stand straight up and turn to him.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah." He turns over. "Now come back to bed."

There was a distant knock. I turn to the doorway and Justin groans loudly. He gets up and grudges down the stairs. He was only in boxers. I walk closely behind him until the stairs. He opens the front door. I watch as he rubs his eyes.

"Mr. Bieber?"

Missy was standing in front of Justin.

"Shit!" Justin yells.

He closes the door, grabs the blanket, wraps it around himself, and opens the door.

"What do you need, Missy?" he asks.

"My father wanted me to give this to you." She holds out a folder.

She looks him over when her eyes travel up to me. I turn quickly to hide my face.

"Who was that?" she asks, anger and suspicion in her voice.

"That was my girlfriend whom I have mentioned to you more than once," he says. "Thank you and have a nice day."

"What's her name then?" she asks.

"Why do you want to know?"

She sneers at him. "What's her name?"

"Haylee," he answers.

He closes the door and sits down on the couch. I walk back into the bedroom then into the bathroom. I turn the shower on, testing the temperature.

[Mr. Bieber]

I hear the shower being turned on and I look up at the stairs. Carter was gone. I look back at the papers Mr. Harrison gave me. My mind wanders. Carter was taking a shower. I could go up there and surprise her, seeing her-

"No," I say, shaking my head. "Absolutely not."

I look back up at the stairs. I lick my lips and bite my lower lip.

Running my hands down her body, her lips pressed to mine. Water washing down through our bodies-

I hit myself in the face with a pillow. I cannot do that. No, no. I cannot do that at all. The water stops and a door opens. I keep the pillow smashed to my face.

"Justin?" she calls.

"Yeah?" My voice was muffled by the pillow.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Nothing," I answer, not removing the pillow.

"Why do you have a pillow to your face?"

"No reason."

I just knew she shook her head and walked back to the room. I threw the pillow down and press my hands down on my lap. I groan lowly. I hear her on the stairs and I look. She was dressed in short shorts and a gray tank top that was low cut.

"Jesus," I mutter, rubbing my face.

She sits beside me and I look at her. She smiles. I place a pillow on my lap and give her a smile.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" she asks, gesturing to my shirtless torso.

"Oh, yeah."

I stand up, wrapping the blanket around me more. I walk upstairs. I go to my closet when I am pushed against the wall. I look deep into the ugly, moss coloured eyes of Missy.

"You know you want it," she purrs.

"Get off of me," I snap, pushing her off.

She grips my crotch firmly and I shout. I push her off and she falls to the floor.

"Jay, what's going on up there?"

We both look towards the door. Missy stands up and runs out the door.

"Oh, Haylee!" she calls.

"Don't you dare."

She runs out when she trips on the rug. She tumbles down the stairs. I gasp as she lands in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. Carter rushes over to Missy and looks at her. She looks up me with her gray eyes teary.

"Is she okay?" Carter asks.

Missy moans and I grab the home phone. I dial Mr. Harrison.

"Mr. Harrison, we have a problem."