Mr. Bieber -- Five: Unbelievable

Five: Unbelievable

[Justin]

I rush downstairs, hoping I don't look like I was just making out with someone. I open the door to see Mr. Harrison standing there with a folder and someone by his side.

"Mr. Bieber, thank you for meeting me," he says, shaking my hand. "This is my daughter, Missy."

"Missy?" I say. The Missy that threw an Icee at Carter and bad-mouthed her?

"Yes. Captain of the cheerleading squad," Mr. Harrison says, hugging his daughter.

I nod and step out of the way. "Please come in."

Harrison walks in and Missy follows, winking at me. So she is trying to hit on me now? I take Mr. Harrison into the dining room.

"Please sit down," I say, gesturing to the table.

"Thank you," Missy says, a sexual tone in her voice.

"Would you like something to drink?" I offer. "Water, Coke, lemonade, blue raspberry Icee?"

Missy's eyes connect with mine when I say this. I keep a poker face when I look back at her father.

"Water, please."

I go to the kitchen and grab a glass from the cupboard.

"Filtered or tap?" I ask, twirling the glass in my hand.

"Filtered," he answers. "Ugh. Tap. Truly disgusting."

I bite the inside of my cheek at the comment but get him his water anyway. I set his glass down on a napkin in front of him. I cross my arms.

"How about you, Miss Harrison?" I ask, giving her a cold stare.

She shakes her head and I take my seat.

[Carter]

I run my hands over my stomach. I turn to the side and look into the mirror. The overflow made it too painful to look. How does he find this attractive? I frown and turn back to the bed. I walk over, climb in and close my eyes.

About an hour later, I hear the front door close. I get up and walk out of the bedroom. I peek downstairs to see Missy down there. I feel my anger flare to extremes.

She launches herself on Justin, making him fall. I watch as her hand moves towards his pants. I open my mouth to yell in protest, but stop.

"The hell?"

Justin pushes her off of him and stands up.

"What are you thinking? That is highly inappropriate!" he snaps at her.

"But you liked it." Missy takes a step towards his.

"No, I didn't. Two things: one, this is highly illegal; two, I am not dating you so stop trying to make a move on me," he objects, walking away from her.

"But you're single though. So it's okay."

"No, it is not! I am not single. I just happen to have a girlfriend who is of age and not my student," he spits. "Now, get out of my house."

I bite my lip, my victorious cry anxious to get out. I jump up and down once she leaves with a defeated look on her face.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I cheer.

I lean against the railing as he drops onto the couch. I bite my lip with a smile.

"I find it incredibly sexy when you're angry," I call down to him.

He looks up at me with a smile and I smile back.

"At least I got to yell at her. I also impressed a pretty amazing girl with it," he yells.

"I think it really won her over," I say, laughing.

"Was it that or my mouth?" he asks, chuckling.

"Leaning towards the latter," I answer. "Wasn't there something that needs finishing?"

"I believe so," he replies.

"Well, maybe if you come upstairs..."

"What if I don't?" he asks.

"This bra isn't gonna undo itself."

I begin to turn as he jumps up. I walk into the room and turn as he comes in. I slowly walk backwards, beckoning him with my finger.

"Well, come on, Mr. Bieber," I say. "Teach me something worth learning."

I lay on the bed and Justin bites his lips. I scoot back, licking my lips. Justin starts towards me when I shake my finger.

"This isn't how we left off," I say. "You must lose that."

I point to his shirt and giggle. He starts unbuttoning his shirt and drops it when he was done.

"Much better," I say, giggling.

Justin runs over to me, his eyes full of hunger. I giggle as he crawls over to me. His lips come down on mine and I moan.

"So much better, Justin," I whisper, wrapping my arms around him.

He smiles and starts kissing my neck. I gasp at the feeling of his lips on my skin. I bite my lip, closing my eyes. He begins to suck on my neck, tenderly biting my skin.

"Oh," I moan.

I turn my head, giving him a better angle. He trails kisses from my neck to my collarbone to my shoulder. I smile as he pulls away, looking into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he says, brushing the hair from my face.

I pull in into a hug, holding him close to me. It was the kind of moment that you just want to stay in forever. I keep my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He lays on his back and wraps an arm around me. He plays with the tips of my hair.

"Why do you want me?" I ask.

"What?"

"Why did you choose me? There are millions of pretty girls to choose from and you chose me. How come?" I ask, looking up at him.

"It's not about how beautiful someone is to the world. It's about how beautiful they make your world. You are more compassionate and strong and funny," he says. "You make my world worth looking at. Yes, this may lead to me getting arrested for this. But you know what? It's worth it if it means I got to have you."

I begin to cry, my body shaking with every sob. He holds me tight and I just cry. I never had anyone say anything like that to me. I felt wanted and I felt loved. It felt amazing to have meaning to someone.

"I love you so much," I sob, squeezing my eyes shut.

Justin strokes my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too," he whispers. "I love you too."