Mr. Bieber -- Eight: Problems Arise

[Carter]

I sat on my bed, biting my nail. Justin was handling the issue with Mr. Harrison. I was nervous as hell, knowing Justin could get in serious trouble.

Justin: Harrison is gone. Missy is in the hospital, broken arm and memory loss. Doc says it probably won't return.

Me: And you?

Justin: Harrison said it wasn't my fault. He is gonna have a long talk with her about it

I sigh in relief, closing my eyes. I hear my father slam his fist hard against the wall from his hangover. I pull my knees to my chest, hoping he doesn't notice my presence. My door flies open, my father stumbling in.

"Little bitch," he slurs. "You know you had this coming for running away. Now you must receive your punishment."

He closes the door and grabs a belt from my floor. He pulls handcuffs from his pocket. He walks over and I shake my head.

"No," I say. "No!"

"You shouldn't have ran away," he says.

I try to stand up and he pushes me down. I hit my head against metal bar of my headboard and groan. He locks my hands around the bar and ties my legs to the baseboard with my belt along with his. I scream and he shoves a shirt in my mouth. I cry, struggling against the restraints. He rips my shorts, pulling them down my legs.

"Stop struggling, bitch," he says, slapping me.

I cry out, my face burning. I pull against the handcuffs, the pain slowing me down. I shake my head as he starts taking off his pants.

"No," I say, muffled. "Please. No."

He gets on top of me and I scream. Tears stream down my face, trying harder to get out of the handcuffs and belts. I felt the blood rush down my arms. My father shoves himself inside me. Pain ruptures through my body. I scream the most blood-curdling scream, pulling hard at everything.

He continues to rape me, ignoring all my screams. Eventually, I pass out from the pain.

I wake up. I was untied and lied on my side. My naked body hurt and was stained with blood. I burst into tears and pulled a blanket out of my closet. I open my window and jump out. I start running barefoot down the road. I was sobbing, just running. I had the blanket wrapped around me. I run and run and run.

I was running along the interstate with people who looked at me, occasionally pulling over. I arrive at the gated community and ran down the road. I arrive at the door and pound on the door. I was trembling and cold and hurt.

I was still sobbing when the door opened. Justin's face became instantly worried at the sight of my pain.

"Carter, what happened?" he asks, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I couldn't speak. I just fell into his arms. My legs failed and I was just sagging in his arms. He carries me inside and sets me on the couch.

"What happened to you?" he asks. "Tell me, Carter."

I open my mouth and it just leads to me sobbing harder. I hold out my hands through the blanket, looking up at him.

"He r-r-r-raped me, Justin," I choke out.