Mr. Bieber -- Three: School Sucks

As I walk to school from the spot where Justin, Mr. Bieber, dropped me off, I was smiling like a fool. The kiss still lingered on my lips and I knew I had fallen head over heels for this guy. He was a teacher so this was really bad because he could be sent to jail if anyone found out about it.

I open the front doors to the school and look around. People still gave me the occasional glares that I knew only were a result of me sucking up to Justin. I have to call him Mr. Bieber around kids. I open my locker door and then it slams shut in my face.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the girl who has made it known she likes the new choir teacher."

I look to my right to see the head cheerleader and queen of this school, Missy. She had on three inches of makeup that covered the freckles everyone knew were there. I sigh and look at her.

"I don't like him. One, he is a teacher. Two, he isn't even my type," I reply, opening my locker.

"So? I don't care," she says. "I just want you to know that you better back off. He is mine and you cannot get in the way of my plan to get him."

"That's illegal. You know that right?" I say, looking at her like she's crazy. "You will get him arrested and then you will never see him again. He will have his teaching license revoked. He will never teach again and you will be the whole cause of his downfall. I doubt you want to do that to your 'property'."

She snarls and stalks away with her posse following closely behind her. I knew I had just hit her where I knew she'd back off. Even a bimbo like her wouldn't go after him with that hanging over her head. I am surprised that I am able to do so with it hanging over mine.

I walk down the hall when there is a sudden cold splash that leaves me feeling sticky and freezing. I touch the top of my head to reveal the Icee that had be thrown at me. The blue goop dripped from my fingers like a cold reminder that no one likes me. I quickly run to the bathroom, locking the door. I check for heels or sneakers beneath the doors before turning on the water to a nice, warm flow.

I put my head in the sink and start to wash the goop from my hair. My hands were numb and so was my scalp. I scrub my head as much as I could with the hand soap from the dispenser. I peel off the thin pink shirt to reveal the white tank top underneath. I sigh and wrap the shirt into a paper towel ball. I shake my head as I place the ball into my bag and unlock the door.

The bell had already rung so I was late to class. I sink against the wall in the biggest stall, leaning my head against the cool stones. I look down at my wrist where Justin's bracelet hung from it, a sweet message that at least he cares. I hear the door open and there was the chatter of Missy and her pets.

"Nice throw, Nancy," Missy says, cackling.

"Thanks, Missy. I got her right in the head. It will take her forever to wash that out." Nancy laughs.

"Oh, my gosh. I can't believe she thought she actually had a chance with him. Like she is so ugly that no one would want to ever fuck that. Not even an animal," Missy's third pet, Mandy, adds.

I never knew what I did to deserve their wrath, but obviously I did something. I just wanted to be with Justin. He can fix everything. I close my eyes. The warm, salty tears burned my cheeks as they sped to their downfall. I pull my knees to my chest as close as I could.

I stayed in the bathroom for the whole day, not wanting to come out. I peek outside to see if anyone was at the front desk. I wait until the secretary leaves to run outside and I get in the back of Justin's car. I get on the floor and curl into a ball. The windows were tinted enough so you'd never see me through them.

I hear the doors unlock and then the door opens. Justin slides into the front seat, pushing the key into the ignition. He drives and I wait a second before sitting up. I sniffle and he screams. He quickly looks behind him to see me.

"What are you doing?" he asks. "Where were you?"

"They threw an Icee over my head then laughed at me," I say, my lip trembling again. "I don't know I did."

"Okay, hang on for a second. Once we get home, then you can tell me what happened," he says, looking through the windshield.

I nod and lay back down. "Where's home?"

"My house," he answers.

I feel my eyes widen. His house? Where was his house? Maybe it was just a small condo. Maybe it is a regular old house like mine. I look outside as he drives into this gated community. There were these huge, beautiful houses that were ten times the size of mine. He pulls in and closes the garage door. I get out and he holds the door open.

I get inside and the house is huge. I look around in amazement, nearly tripping. Justin catches me and sets me down in the living room. I nod my thanks.

Justin sits beside me. "Now, what happened?"

I rake my hair from my face and sniffle.

"I was in my locker when the priss Missy had started talking crap to me. I told her to leave me alone. She left then one of her pets threw an Icee at my head. I was hiding away in the bathroom when they came in," I explain. "They were talking about me and how stupid I was. I was crying in the bathroom until I left and hid in your car."

He rubs my back, a sympathetic look on his face. He kisses the side of my head and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something," he whispers.

"I was waiting til I could see you again. You're the only one who cares," I say, laying my head on his shoulder.