Mr. Bieber -- Six: High School Crush

Six: High School Crush

[Carter]

I open my eyes from the light that shown in through the window. I rub my eyes and look around. Then I remember where I was. I sit up and drape my legs over the bed's edge. I look behind me to see Justin asleep next to me. I grab my clothes and my shoes. I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote:

"Justin,

I'm heading to my home to change. I don't want to leave, but it will look bad if I am in the same clothes. I want to thank you for what you said last night. It meant a lot to me to know someone feels that way about me. I'll see you at school. Or later.

Love,

Carter

P.S. - My number is 329.731.2917"

(NOTE: This is a fake number. Do not try to call)

I lean down and kiss his cheek, laying the note next to him. I call a cab and run downstairs. I wait for the cab to pull up when I slip inside. I go into my room through my window and change into new clothes. I chose a cropped top with a black tank underneath it and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

I look at the time and see I needed to start walking. I slip back out the window with my backpack on my back. My phone chirps and I look down at it.

Unknown: Hey, it's J

I smile and add him into my contacts as "Jason" just in case someone decided to check my phone.

Me: Hey :)

Justin: Hey you left me :(

Me: I'm sorry but I had to. If I could live there I would.

Justin: You could possibly sorta live there

Me: Oh?

Justin: You could come over all the time and spend the night and have dinner here and come over on the weekends. So it will be like your living here. It'll be like a hotel

Me: That sounds great but what about Mr. Harrison coming over and stuff?

Justin: He only came over last night because we needed to discuss the curriculum.

Me: Okay, then I will :)

Justin: We could watch movies with popcorn in my theatre and we could go swimming in my pool and then I could make breakfast for you

Me: You are going to have a tough time getting rid of me when you are talking like that

Justin: Hmm. Then you'll always be mine

Me: Would've been anyways

Justin: Mm I like the sound of that

Me: Mmhmm

I put my phone in my pocket as I enter the view of the school. I spot Missy getting out of her car. I grit my teeth and walk into school. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turn around.

"You dropped this."

In front of me was a senior with brown hair that was always flipped to the side and he has amazing green eyes. He was about half a foot taller than me and was quarterback of the football team. In his hand was my tube of favourite lipstick.

"Oh, gosh. Thank you," I say as I take it back.

He catches my hand and kisses it like a formal man would. He never takes his eyes from mine.

"My name is James," he says, giving me a flirtatious smile.

"Hi," I reply. "Carter."

He smiles, still holding my hand. "Ah. Carter. So a beautiful girl has a name."