MAKEOVER

CLARISSE DRESS FOR THE PARTY <SEE THE MEDIA>

kevin's p.o.v.

man i told matt to stay near cass and be her best buddy but i didn't want him to fall for her.

why is my life so messed up? my best friend fall for a girl i like who seems to like him back and then i hate that girl and like her too. what is happening to me, no girl have had this effect on me then why her. should i tell matt to stay away from her but then that would be totally insensible as this would create a fight between us and moreover cass hates me. 

ohh amy what should i do??help me please. i miss you wish you were here. i would not have been messed up then. god!!!

anyway i am not feeling well. i should just go home and there's a party tonight.

i went home and crashed on my bed. i instantly fell asleep. i dreamt of cass, she was in a beautiful black dress and she was running towards me. i was waiting for her to come and hug me but she crossed me. i turned around and saw matt hugging her. jealousy crept into my mind. i was crying as was angry and i woke up.

fuck! its 6 and i have to pick noah. she was coming too. i was talking about this party to colin and noah was also there. she asked me if she could come and i said yes. she was looking really excited. she asked me if i could pick her as her car was broken i agreed. party is at 7 and i bet she's would be late.

I went in the shower and washed all my stress out.

clarisse p.o.v.

"hannahhhhhhhhh" i screamed

"woah girl what happened" she asked giving me a weird and amused look at the same time

I squealed  and my eyes were glistening with enthusiasm

"matt ask me to come with him to a house party of someone i don't remember and he told me to wear something sexy"i said recalling every moment with him

"ohh we have to get you dressed,makeup,hair everything"she seemed even more excited than me. 

"let's go"she grabbed my hand 

"where?"

"my place"

"why,we still have classes"

"this is much more important  now stop arguing and lets go"

"okay"

we reach hannah's house. we went to her room and walked into her wardrobe. 

"wow you own so many dresses hannah"i was in awe

"okay so lets find something for you" she picked five ten dresses and told me to were them.

i had everyone of them on but nothing looked good on me maybe because i was too small and then hannah picked a black shimmering dress and told me to try it.

i walked in wearing that dress and she looked at me with her mouth open.

"this looks perfect cass. i didn't know you were too beautiful"

"isn't it too short" i asked uncomfortably

"its fine and you look great. matt will look at you the whole time."she chirped

"thanks"i said and i meant it

"okay now sit down i have to do your hair,they are in such a mess and oh fish only 1 hour is left. we have to hurry" she curled my hair and did my eye makeup. she looked at me admiring her masterpiece. i looked in the mirror and i was shocked. i was a totally changed girl and i was looking hot as hell. i wonder what matt will say and think.

he would be here any moment now. yeah i texted him to pick me from hannah's.

***************************************************************************************************

i hoped you like this chapter and as i always say

READ,VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE