THE BREAK

CLARISSA P.O.V.

Me and Hannah walked towards our table. I sat next to Matt and Hannah next to drake. Suddenly Kev came to our table and sat with us. Ileana started blushing and all the girls were giggling. Matt and Kevin gave each other high-fi. Hannah introduced us "Cass,this is Kev the mastermind of the prank we did with you and Matt's best friend and Kev she is Cass"

"I know" he whispered coldly

I ignored him and concentrated on the food i had in front of me. he was staring at me the whole time and it was getting on my nerves. i got up"umm guys actually Mr.Johnson called me so i have to go"

" CASS, hey wait, we're having a girls night at my place and you have to come. i'll message you my address"Hannah said

"but i don't know this place very well. how will i...."

"i'll drop you"Matt interrupted

"okay thanks Matt"i beamed

"i know you're dropping her and all but you're not invited"Hannah warned

"okay chill. i'll drop her kiss some girls and go"

Hannah glared at him. That glare closed his mouth in a second

"okay sorry i'll drop her and go"

"that's better" and we all laughed

because i lied to them so i had to spend the whole break alone in the back garden of our school. It felt good.I was super excited for today's night as it was my first time. many things were coming in my mind like what will i wear, gossips and boys. i have to inform Marie (my aunt)

"hey Marie"

"hi sweetie, how are you"

"my friends are having a girl's night. can i go"

"Umm but Cass you don't know them very well"

"please Marie please please please pretty please"

"okay but"

"oh Thank you Marie you are the best aunt in the whole world"

"Ya ya now let me work"

"okay bye" i was smiling like Cheshire cat

I turned around and saw Kev standing right in front of me so close. If i leaned a little more we would have kissed.

he was smirking. My heart started to race but at the same time i was annoyed at him

"what are you doing her?"

he smirked "my life I can do whatever i want"

"FINE."I started to walk away from him. he started following me. now that's it

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM.FIRST YOU EMBARRASS ME THEN YOU ARE MEAN TO ME AND NOW FOLLOWING ME AROUND. CAN YOU PLEASE BACK OFF AND LET ME BE."I shrieked.

He has a smile on his face. That guy is so irritating. I feel like killing him this moment. He is so shameless. I yelled at him and there he was smiling and smirking

but at the same time he was looking hot :)

Hufff what is happening to me. let it be. i'm just waiting for this girls night out.

so excited.

Yaay!!!!

Heyy guys!!!

i'm so sorry as i'm uploading after a long time and a lot of you must have forget about this book.

i promise i will be regular this time and as i always say

please read vote and comment {and if possible follow too :)}

bye