SCHOOL-1

Clarissa P.O.V.

"oh my god Mirandaaaaaa"i yelled at Miranda

"what!"she woke up startled at the shrillness of my voice

"i'm late...for the first day of school oh shit oh shit oh shit"

I screamed. she held me by my shoulders looked into my eyes.i thought the was going to say something motivational or kiss me but she said"take a bath.you smell like hell"

i was stunned at her words but before i could say her anything she threw me in the bathroom LITERALLY THREW ME.

I got ready in 5 minutes put on my blue shorts and pink tank-top. wore my canvas shoes got hold of my bag and ran towards the bus to catch it thank god i was in time or else i would have to walk all way to the school.

Kevin's P.O.V.

"mom i'm going"i yelled while going to school

"at least have your breakfast"

"not in the mood to have something bye"

i opened my car and drove towards the school. from yesterday i was thinking about that girl as if i'm in love with her.

this an't be happening. i can't ditch her. i can't ditch Amy. she was my first and the last love. nobody since then appealed t me bu that girl reminded me of her. Amy was my best friend who died when we were 10.

But now she doesn't mater. we'll probably never meet again and happily i turned on the stereo and in 5 minutes i was in front of the school. i parked my car and walked towards the gate. suddenly someone pushed my and ran towards the gate. it was her.

SHIT NOT AGAIN

................................................................................................................................