THE PROPOSAL

KEVIN'S p.o.v.

It's our last year at school. Matt and Cass are dating since the past one year. I am really happy for them. Yes i still love her and it hurts when she's with him but he keeps her really happy and we are really close now.  

Today is Matt's and Clarisse first anniversary. he has planned a special surprise for her and has given me the special duty  to bring Cass to the special evening.

"kev,you're ready right"matt made his towards me

"yes dude,I only have to bring cass to the venue. it's not that difficult is it?"I mocked

"stop mocking me, okay gotta go"

"bye" and he walked away

***************************************************************************************************

I went to  pick cass at her place.

she was wearing a white gown and was looking like an angel. I was not able to remove my eyes from her.

she walked to me

"you're beautiful" i said

she blushed 

"thankyou"

"so,lets get going. Someone special is going to meet you there"I winked

*****************************************************************************************************CLARISSA'S P.O.v.

kevin took me too a very beautiful place. it was a lighted shed and a long path was there on which flowers were layed. Matt was standing nearby. kevin took me to him.

"may I" matt offered his hand

"you may"i blushed

he took me through the aisle kind of path and in the shed. it was so peaceful. there was a table with a champagne and my favorite food.

i kissed matt.

he helped me with the champagne and the food and took me to watch the stars.

"i love you cass"

"i love you too matt

"please don't ever leave me"he whispered

"i never will"i had tears in my eyes

he was the one. 

after some time we got up. i was straightening my gown and when turned around i saw matt on him knees. 

"ms.clarissa sparks i love you with all my heart. i promise you keep you very happy and will never leave you alone. i know it is really fast but will you marry me yes after school and college but i wanted to be committed."

"oh matt i would love too but i have to ask aunt"

"i have already asked her"

i hugged him tight

"never let go of me matt"

"i never will,I promise"