childhood love

"kev, where are you??you called me up here and now you are hiding. thATS so not done.

.........

kev you there

.......

fine i'm going."

"hold on . sorry i just love that pouty face on you"

"i don't want to talk to you. first of all this place is so creepy and then you hide here and there and scare me to death."

"i said sorry and look what i brought you"

"i don't what to see anything"

"are you sure amy.....fine i'll give this to maddison then"

"no wait,show me i forgive you"

"now now look"

"oh my god kev, this is beautiful. is this for me . omg omg it's pretty where d'ya find it??"

"i made this locket for you. it's not that amazing but happy birthday"

"you are right it's not that amazing"

"well"

"are you kiddin this is wonderful. best gift everrrr.

"um amy i also wanted to say something"

"is there anything more?"

umm amy actually.....um i ....um ...."

"go on say it"

"iiilovenenrnremyou"

"what did you just said"

"huh i love you amy, will you be my girlfriend"

she had tears in her eyes

"kev, i love you too. you have given me the best birthday gift ever. thank you kev"

he hugged her,close,never wanting her to leave

2 week after

"California flight crashed this evening. many people died in this crash. now on the screen you will see the names of the dead families. if you know any one of them please contact on the no. given below."

"Mark,where are you mark.come in the living room right now. see ."mrs. dillon was crying her head in her hands.

her best friend katy smith along with her family wereflying on this plane. they were the ones who died in the plane crash.

mr.dillon tried to console here. kevin dillion came near his mother as he heard her mother cry.he saw the television. he saw that his best friend...his girlfriend....his love has died.

he ran outside trying to stop his tears where he proposed amy under that tree,where they carved there names.

he couldn't control himself and he just sat there under that rosewood tree remembering her

her eyes

her smile

her face

he saw her standing in front of him for a split second and now she was gone...........

GONE FOREVER