Chap.5

*2 weeks later*

Grayson's POV.

It's been two weeks and I haven't made a move with Isabella cause Ethan is getting on the way.

*flashback* Grayson's POV-

Friday night.
"Hey Isabella! Are you ready?"

"How do I look?" She said with a tight blue dress that looked great on her.

"Wow you are beautiful!" Ethan interrupted.

"Thank you Eth! So let's go guys time to party!!"

What "ETH" she already calls him "ETH" she doesn't call me "GRAY"! Calm down Grayson act cool today is your night.

"So want a drink Isabella?" I asked her.

"Thanks but Ethan already asked me".

"Here you go Bella" Ethan said handing her a tequila.

I walked away with Cameron but I couldn't stop clenching my jaw I was so mad at Ethan for... for I was jealous.

"Dude Cam, do you think that Isabella would like to dance with me?"

"I don't know ask her?"

I was so nervous but I was looking down at the floor practicing but then looked up and saw Ethan and Isabella dancing already.

My heart dropped to the floor I was desperate and I saw that Cameron noticed.

* End of flashback*

We were in our room everyone in there business when I heard screaming from the halls then Isabella came in.

"GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO SEE MY BROTHER AND HIS NEW BABY!"

"Wait what" I asked.

"YEAH, he called me and said that his wife Alex had the baby so he invited me to go to Atlanta for 3 days and I'm leaving tomorrow morning!"

"Wait but Nash was coming to visit us this week!" Cameron said.

"Oh yeah but I can't go next week cause the photoshoot for the magazine starts! I guess I'll just miss out on Nash this time".

"I guess". Cameron replied.

"But I wanted to know if one of you guys would like to join me?" She said.

I didn't want to say no but since the night she ignored me and left with Ethan I didn't talk to her much.

"I would love to go and I guess I will miss Nash's visit too!" Ethan said.

What the fuck! I should of spoke before the asshole of Ethan.

"Gray are you sure you don't want to join me? She asked.
I was so pissed.

"No am staying!" I said with no smile or happy expression in my face my jaw was clenching again. And Cameron noticed I was mad. I walked to my room and locked my self in.