chap.1

Grayson's POV.

"Yo Eth. got a text from Cameron he's waiting outside!"

"OK GIRLS THANK YOU SO MUCH WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!"he said trowing kisses in the air to where our fans were.

"I can't believe were actually here, CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!" I screamed walking out the airport.

"Oh dude there's Cameron!" he said pointing to where Cameron was with his car.

"Hey guys, how you been?" He asked.

"Real good, what about you?

"Will happy to know the great time were going to have!"

"Will lets not waist time lets go!"Ethan said.

In the car.

"So dude is there cute chicks were you live!" I asked.

"Will let me just say my front door neighbor is a model!"

"Dude your joking?"

"Nah man, her name is Isabella she's our age 18 nice body but once you meet her she becomes your dream girl she's confident, funny, crazy, and not to mention she's gorgeous. You guys need to meet her.

I was trying to imagin her but then our jam came on the radio and blew her out my head.

"BEEAUTIIFUUUL GIIRLL!! We all started to sing.

We were having fun singing, screaming then Cameron shut the music..

"I forgot to say that some fans our coming to the hotel to welcome you guys".he said.

"OK, sounds good to me!"Ethan said.

At the hotel.

"HEY!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"OH MY GOD!"

That's all I heard walking threw a lot of girls on the lobby. We went to Cameron's room number 206 on the 11th floor and put our things on the living room and then went back yo the lobby to meet some fans.

10:36
Isabella's POV.

I woke up cause I could here girls from the lobby screaming I could nearly hear them but I thought it was better to wake up and so I did.

I got in the shower 10 minutes later I came out and got dressed I did my normal routing did my bed, picking up dirty close from the floor, swiping, moping and the dishes and with that my hotel looked pretty cleaned.

Grayson's POV.

We had at least 2 or 3 hours with our fans and then this big security guy came and asked them to leave cause people were getting mad from all the noise most off them agreed but some got kicked out.

"Hey am going to check up on something you guys stay here". Cameron said walking to the elevate he kept on pressing the button but nothing so he turned and took the stares.

Just then the elevate opened and a girl that was texting on her phone came out.

"Dude look!" Ethan whispered pointing to the girl who had on some hi shorts that showed her long nice legs a, long sleeve shirt it had black sleeves and the rest was white, some black convers, and long dark brown hair and eyes.

"Check this out" I whispered back.

Isabella's POV.
10 minutes before.

After cleaning I decided to go to chipotle and get some food I was hungry I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out. I got in the elavator and pressed L for lobby as the elavator went down I thought I should text Cameron and tell him my plans just in case he needed me.

Me: Hey Cam, I'm going to eat so I won't be home if you need me.

The elevator opened I just saw two boys there but I still faced my phone.

Then I felt two warm big hands on my waist that pulled me back I soon turned to face who ever hands were and SLAPPED him.

"Ouch!" He said

"What's your problem you asshole!"

"I just wanted to know if you would like a picture with the Dolan twins!" He said holding the cheek I just slapped I turned and saw the other boy bursting in to trees of laughs.

"NO!" I screamed and walked out to chipotle.

Grayson's POV.

"Dude stop laughing it hurts!" I said to Ethan who was about to pee in him self.

"Oh god, let me see". He said moving my hand from my cheek.

"Ouch! Be careful you idiot!"

"No way it's red"

Then Cameron came from the elevator.

"Ok so she's not home and she texted me she went out-.
Dude what happened?"

"He grabbed a girl from the hips and she slapped him" Ethan said laughing again.

Then Cameron joined.

About 5 minutes later they calmed down.

"So let's go eat" Ethan said grabbing his belly.