Chap.2

Grayson's POV.

"I'm full" Ethan said.

"I can't eat any more" I said.

"Lets go back to the hotel to see if she's there!"Cam said.

"Who is?" Ethan asked.

"You'll see" Cameron said getting up from his chair.

We then paid and left back to the hotel. I just laid there on the couch Ethan on his phone and Cam was in his room.

Isabella's POV.

I finished eating and decided to go to Cameron's cause he probably missed me.

I just opened the door with out knocking.

"Hey babe did you miss me!!" I screamed getting in.

As soon as I walked in I received confusion glares.

"Hey there babe! Guys this is Isabella!"Cameron said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I focused on the guys face.

"OH, your that asshole I slapped in the lobby!" I said crossing my hands.

"Yep, the one but not only. Hey I'm his twin brother Ethan!"

"Hey Ethan I'm Isabella but call me Bella!" I responded shaking his hands.

"Oh yeah and the asshole is Grayson!" Ethan said laughing.

"Hey Grayson. Did it hurt?"

"NO!" He said

"That's why you were crying" Cameron said laughing.

"You cried! Will sorry didn't mean to slap you that hard but I was hungry and kinda mad."

"Oh don't worry about it. It was my fault!"

I just smiled at him to show I was good with him.

"So you two dating?" Ethan asked.

"No we just call each other "babe" cause were more then best friends! Right sister?"
Cameron said hugging me.

"Right"

"Will looks like your going to make some new "babes" this summer Bella!" Ethan said smiling.

I just smiled.

Grayson's POV.

I hope Isabella is good with me she does look like a nice person not to mention she's hot.

"So what you guys up to?" Isabella asked.

"Will I don't know about you but I want to jump in the pool!" Cameron said.

"Yes lets go swim!" Ethan said with joy on his face.

"Ok I'll go change see you guys at the pool in 10" Isabella said walking out.

We ran to our rooms and put on some shorts Ethan had a pink one, Cameron's was blue and mine was purple and we walked to the pool. We just sat on some chairs waiting for Isabella.

Then I turned to the door and saw her talking to some girl she had an amazing body and her bikini was white and it looked great.

She walked up to us and Cameron grabbed her bridal style and jumped in the water with her as soon as they poped out she got on top of Cameron and started to drown him.

"Take this you idiot" Isabella said kinda mad.

"OK OK! Let's do a chicken fight Isabella and Grayson, Ethan and I OK? Cameron said.

"Get ready to get your ass kicked" she said swimming to where I was.

"You down?" She asked me.

"Ah actually I want to know were good know right?"

"Of course I thought it was clear!"

"OK then common girl let beat some ass!" I said going under water.

I felt her legs on my shoulders so I grabbed them I then got up.

"You good?"

"Yes just don't drop me!"

I looked up to see Ethan on top of Cameron.

"1-2-3!"

Her hand pushed Ethan's shoulder he leaned back and came right at her he pushed her but she didn't even move then she moved him close and tickled his sides he let go and she pushed him making him fall.

"A girl just kicked your ass!!" she said celebrating and dancing on top of me I then went under water and the warm of her legs despaired.

"That was awesome Gray we rock! She said so happy.

We had a fun time laughing at them playing, swimming I wanted to know more about Isabella but it was not the time.

I checked my phone to see it was 4:30 and I was pretty hungry.

"Hey yo guys let's go eat something"? I said.

"Yes let's get sushi!" Isabella screamed.

We got out the pool and took our towels.

"OK I'm going to take a shower see you in the lobby in 20." She said entering her hotel.