Chap.8

Ethan's POV.

We grabbed a box of pizza and went up to our room to unpack and eat.

Grayson's POV.

"Dude this party rocks". Nash screamed as we were dancing.

We were having a blast until a girl caught my eye.

"ISABELLA! ISABELLA!" I ran to the girl and faced her it wasn't her. "Sorry wrong person!"

I had to admit that i
I needed to talk to someone about my feelings for her. I needed help but I knew where to get it from.

Isabella's POV.

"Stop Ethan!" I yelled because he was tickling me. "We have to finish unpacking". He stopped and just started staring right in to my eyes

"I'm having so much fun with you Isabella".

"Will me to Ethan I just feel so close to you I could tell you my deepest secret".

"Will then, who do you like?"

"Will I'll tell you if you tell me".

"OK!"

So who do I like hmmm... I think in into-. I got cut off by Ethan.

"Isabella I need to tell you that you are one of the most incredible girls I've ever met and you are just so beautiful. And I like you!"

What the hell was this real I mean he was always with me and always finds the way to be close to me maybe I was just confused and I also liked Ethan.

"Will I... like you to Ethan I" I stood there thinking about it and I guess I did.

Ethan's POV.

I guess everything was how I wanted it. A/N remember last chapter Ethan got cut by his thought it was this.

"Would you go on a date with me Isabella?"

"Yes, I would love to!"

"OK what about tomorrow?"

"Perfect!"

I just couldn't wait for tomorrow. But what if what I was doing was wrong nah I don't think he would mind.

Next morning...

Grayson's POV.

I was sitting in the table with Cameron and Nash just eating breakfast.

"So guys I need to talk about something".

"What your in LOVE?" Nash said playing while he laughed.

"Yes!"

"WHAT!" Cameron said looking surprised.

"Isabella, she was just so glamorous sense the day I met her and I wanted to tell her how I felt but Ethan got in the way and I don't know"

"That's why you were acting weird before Isabella left dude you were jealous right?"

"I guess is cause Ethan is doing something wrong and just acts like nothing is happening".

"Will tell her, tell her how you feel about her" Nash said.

"But she's gone".

"Dude it's Thursday she'll be back in Saturday just wait". Cameron said trying to convenes me but I just didn't know.

------------------------------------------

Short chapter, but there will be one tomorrow and Friday too.