Chap.13

Isabella's POV.

I could hear Ethan screaming so I put a ear in the door to know what they were talking about. a/n let's be honest we all would of done that.

"Yeah she's gonna get hurt when she finds out about your love Christy." I heard Grayson said so I opened the door.

"Christy?"

"Yeah Christy Ethan's..

"COUSIN!" Ethan interrupted Grayson.

"Yeah she's our cousin but she send me a text saying she bot me this dope gift for my birthday and she forgot about Gray and he's mad. Right Gray?"

Grayson's POV.

I could of said the truth but what would I win a mad Ethan and Isabella would be broken she would even ignore me. I just watched how Ethan put his hand over Isabella's shoulders wile she waited for my answer.

"Yeah he's right." I said letting out a breath.

"I'll get you a gift Gray don't worry!" I smiled and walked to my apartment.

Isabella's POV.
"Oh babe I forgot my sweater on your apartment ill go get it wile you choose the movie you want yo watch ok?"
"Yeah sure" Ethan said walking to my apartment.

I opened the door of Cam's apartment and saw Nash and Cam there on the sofa.

"You guys wanna join me and Ethan were going to watch a movie?"
"And ruin "Netflix and Chill" for him.... We don't hate him!" Cam said laughing and Nash joined.

"Screw you guys!"
"Nah just kidding well go" Nash said.
"Do you know where Grayson's at?"
"Yeah his room" Nash said pointing to the door.

I didn't leave no sweater there I needed to talk to Gray.
I knocked on the door and he answered.
"Come in!" I slowly opened the door.

"Hey Gray, I wanted to know if everything's ok you look depressed. Did the girlfriend leave you?" I said joking wile I sat on the bed.

"No." He smiled its just something personal". He said looking down.

"Well you can trust me anything but I think were not spending time together no more so I wanted to know if you would like to be on a photoshoot with me?"

"Really! Yes it would be great!"

"Well you can come with me tomorrow and I'll present you to Brynt he's taking the pics and well see what he thinks?
"Awesome, but don't I have to audition or something like that?"
"Yeah but its for a swim suit collection and you have a awesome body boy!"
"Well thanks what time are we going?"

"Well the meeting is at 9:00 so that time I'll wait for you out the halls and dress normal I don't know if will start right then so yeah.

"OK sounds nice!"

"Yeah, wanna go to my place were watching a movie?"

"Totally!"

Grayson's POV.

We went back to her place and watched "This means war" a/n such an awesome movie and DOC is so hot I mean Tom Hardy.

I just couldn't think of something that could ruin tomorrow.