Chap.11

Isabella's POV.

It was about time to go to the airport and me and Alex were down stairs taking some coffee. I was holding Daniel such a adorable baby blue eyes like Alex's and dark hair like Andrew's.

"So what happened yesterday with Ethan?"

"Will were going out" I take a deep breath "Its just I feel so loved when I'm with him."

"Awe I latterly ship you guys I knew something was going between you two!"

"Yes there's always has been something between us two we just needed time apart from the guys"

"What do you think Cameron will think about you two?"

"Actually I think he will be happy you know"

We got interrupted by Andrew and Ethan.

"So you ready to go Bella?"
Ethan asked.

"Yes!" I replied, I was so excited to see the guys and Nash too for one day though.

Andrew and Ethan got the luggage in the car and I was with Alex saying bye.

"Alex I'm going to miss you but don't worry I'll visit soon I promise!"

"OK and keep me informed about Ethan" she winked her eye and I just smiled, we hugged and I got in the car.

*Skip ride*

"Bye Andrew take care of Daniel and Alex and I'll visit soon I love you!" I hugged him and he whispers in my

"I love you too Bella take care"

We starred walking to the gate and I looked back and Andrew was crying I just smiles and waved.

*Skip flight*

Grayson's POV

"Where are they" I asked so nerves.

"Just wait dude they will be here any minute" Cam replies standing in his toes to get a better look to see of Isabella and Ethan were coming.

Isabella's POV

I saw Cameron and ran too him he saw me and opened his arms and I jumped putting my legs around his tors he spend me around.

"I missed you lil sis!"
He let go and I saw Nash standing behind us.

"Oh my lord Nash its been so long!" I hugged him tight.

"I know I missed you too" he let go of me.

"Hey where's Grayson-. I got cut off by a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Grayson smiling with his arms opened.

I hug him and he picks me up.
"Hey princess Bella how is everything!"

Grayson's POV

I said it I did I just felt so happy and I think she knew it I mean I did send her the message.

"Not much but..."
She turned around and grabbed Ethan's arm and pulled him beside her.

"Were dating" she finished.

_----------------------------------------

Hey yo peeps short chapter I know sorry bit will be one soon and lil tip...... This is going to get better ;)

-Bardolan :*