Chap.9

Isabella's POV.

Today is the date with Ethan I'm calmed i mostly don't see this as a date all though I should.

"So you guys want pancakes or waffles"? Andrew asked. We were all in the kitchen I was holding Daniel and Andrew got hungry.

"Pancakes!" Me and Ethan said at the same time. He looked up and winked at me.

This "I like you" thing is weird because I guess I do like Ethan but I don't know which way, just going to see how the "date" turns out.

"So what are the plans for today?"

"Will I was thinking we could go to Lake Linear!" Alex said. A/N I think its spelled wrong but it is real its this awesome place in Atlanta a water park actually!

"Yes I would love to!" We all agreed and set time and everything.

Grayson's POV.

"Dude what if Ethan already made a move?" I was frustrated.

"Nah man you don't know if Isabella is in to him".

"What if she is, I can't do anything about it its to late".

"Just focus in something els dude!" Nash said.

"Fans! Let's go out and meet as much as possible that will distract me for a while!"

"Yeah let's go!"

Ethan's POV.

"No, Ethan I can't, I'm scared!"

"Isabella come on you can do it its just a slide!"

"A 50ft one!"

"Hold my hand we can go together!"

I felt her soft fingers in between mine I look at our hands holding than at her. Her brown eyes were looking right at mine she was so beautiful I wanted her to be mine.

"Thank you" she slowly said as we stared at each other I was leaning in to kiss her inches away..

"Get a room!" Someone screamed from the line behind us.

We laughed and she sat right in front of me.

"You ready?"

"YES!"

I pushed and suddenly we were flying through the air then fell on the pool.

"That was awesome!"

"Told you".

"Let's go eat something"

We than started walking to get some food and I grabbed her hand she just looked up at me and smiled as she held mine back.

Later that night....

It's 7:40 and I'm ready waiting for Isabella down stares. Suddenly I hear high hills tao the stairs.

And there she is wearing a flowers dress tight on the top marking her nice body and loose and puffy in the bottom that reached to half her leg and some black shoes that weren't to tall, her hair was loose and the end had curls and natural makeup that made her eyes pop.

"You look gorgeous!" I could barely talk.

"You look real handsome Ethan love the black tux!"

"OK picture you guys get together!" Alex said holding Isabella's phone in her hands.

I put my arm in her waist and she hugged me looking right at her. We were face to face and she smiled.

"There, awe you guys look so cute together!". Alex said looking at the picture.

"Could you?" I said handing her my phone she nodded.

I grabbed Isabella's hand and hugged her she looked at the camera and I looked at her.

"OK there you guys behave and don't get here to late OK!" Andrew said handing us our phones.

"Yes, and here im living mine Isabella said handing her phone to Alex.
OK bye!"

I took Isabella to a fancy restaurant and we ordered our food.

"Damn Ethan this is so nice I must Luke you a lot"

"I would do this and more to have you next to me!"

Grayson's POV.

I can't anymore its killing me I know this is not how I went to do it but I'm texting her.

Grayson: Isabella I wanted to say something to you that I've been feeling for a while now and I don't want to do it this way but your to far away and its driving me crazy.

She doesn't respond what if she lost her phone or what of she's with Ethan.
I'll text him too.

Grayson: Bro are you with Isabella I need to talk to her.

Ethan's POV

I felt my phone buzz but I didn't want to be rood and check it so I ignored it.

The night flew by and I was convinced that she felt something for me too.

Isabella's POV.

I like Ethan he's perfect, handsome, gentle, everything is clear now.

The guy came with the check and I took out my purse.

"Don't worry I got it" Ethan said holding my hand.

"No I'll pay its okay"

"Please let me"

"I'll pay you later okay"

"I have enough seeing that beautiful smile of yours" he said handing the money to the waitress. I felt my cheeks blush.

We left and soon we were in the front door if the guise I was about to open the door but Ethan stopped me.

"Isabella I want to ask you something. I've been feeling some strong things for you and I'm 100% I want this!"

I took a deep breath.

"Would you be my girlfriend?".

"YES ETHAN!!!"